Invest in your Hair, you wear it Everyday!


Hey All!

As someone with long hair which is constantly styled/straightened/curled and put through it's paces, I know how important it is to have the right products to keep it healthy, strong and in tip top condition. 

My hair goes through a lot of Styling including Colouring so it's important for me to have the right Shampoo and Conditioner as well as a Hair Mask that ticks all the boxes and prevents my hair from looking tired and dull.  

Step forward the Fabulous 72 Hair Not only does the packaging look super elegant, the products themselves are Fantastic as well as smelling so Gorgeous you'll be addicted to the scents. Their products are also full of Hair Goodies such as Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids to name a few and they are totally CRUELTY FREE (Yay!).




I've been treating my hair to some much needed TLC with these Hair Gems and I can't stop touching my hair. My hair is so silky and tangle free too.




I adore these products and noticed results after one use. My hair felt and looked revitalised and Frizz Free. I treated my Hair to the Shampoo and Conditioner followed by the Hair Mask and my Hair was feeling and smelling Divine. 

72 Hair  Have an Amazing range of Hair Goodies to meet all your Hair needs. After using their products I felt like I'd just been to the Salon.

(Pssst!: I'm running a little Giveaway on The Bloggers Post featuring 72 Hair's Repairing Oil )

The Products I used were:

- Intense Moisture Shampoo (Retails at £14.99)

- Hydrating Conditioner  (Retails at £14.99)

- Intense Replenishing Mask  (Retails at £24.99)

- These Fantastic products can be purchased separately or as part of the Intense Moisture Bundle

- All products featured plus more Fantastic Products can be found on the 72 Hair - (Shop) website and the kind folks over at 72 Hair will even pop in a few Samples with your order! 


You can also find 72 Hair On: 



Here's to more Happy Hair Days thanks to 72 Hair




See you in the Next Post! x








*All products provided for this post by 72 Hair, all Pictures are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment