And so I'm back, from Outer Space......

Hi Everyone, 


So here I am, back on the blog after what seems like forever. If you follow me on Social Media you'll know I've been keeping in touch & up to date with fellow Bloggers on The Bloggers Post I can't believe we are now at over 21,000 followers. 

I took a break from Blogging myself and decided to start from scratch after having various issues with my Social Media Accounts being hacked etc. I've got things sorted out now (Change your passwords regularly peeps!) and in a way feel good about having a fresh start blogging-wise.

So expect some Exciting Collaborations in the pipeline with some Fantastic Brands that we all know and Love. Hopefully some Blogger Collaborations with Bloggers too, I'm thinking of doing some Christmas collaborations with fellow Bloggers which would be fun. I also have Brands in touch with me about Giveaways/Collabs so keep your eyes peeled for them. 

If you need to get in touch with me on anything Blogger related, feel free to DM me on Twitter: 



or pop me an Email (Don't be Shy!): Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk 

Catch you in the next post x