A little Update...

Hey All, 


It's been a minute since I last blogged (4 Months actually lol). I didn't expect it to be that long but I've been so busy with life that I haven't had the spare time. I also wanted to take a break from Blogging. 

I've been keeping up to date with Bloggers posts/Youtube video's etc and ofcourse updating The Bloggers Post as much as I could. Even though I haven't been posting on my own blog I've still been sharing other Bloggers posts. 

I've also noticed the bits of "Drama" that's been going on over the past few months between certain Bloggers and all the Instagram stuff. I didn't get involved, I couldn't be bothered with it (more important things happening in the world). 

With Instagram I gave up ages ago. I may re-activate my Account at some point but I got fed up of people following me, waiting till I followed back, then unfollowed (you know the story). I also felt a bit cheesed off that certain followers who I'd helped/supported were not interested in supporting me back. It was one of the reasons I decided to take a break from Blogging.

I'm not shocked to learn that some Bloggers have "Bought" their Insta/Twitter/Facebook (etc) followers. I don't sit and focus on how many followers a person has, I do think it's wrong to those of us who have worked hard but it is what it is. I've seen people get awards who haven't worked as hard as other bloggers. I see a lot of Amazing Bloggers Underrated. 

My approach to Blogging is different now, I see it as a hobby. If you can do Blogging full time and make money out of it then all power to you. I may have a lot of followers and had a few great opportunities but I've never had Awards, Nominations or any Major Collabs with a big Brand (no shade to any Brands I've worked with lol).

Blogging for me became a Negative thing last year, seeing all the Drama on Twitter, Bloggers unfollowing Bloggers, copying posts, Instagram stuff etc and having people that I'd helped (connected with brands, promoted etc) not bothering to support me back and unfollowing me once they'd got what they wanted (lol). I'd block people who unfollowed me on my main page on TBP and then they'd moan about me blocking them lol. 

I don't want this to sound like a negative post but you get the picture of why I lost my Blogging-Va-Va-Voom lol!. Anyway, I'll be posting again and I'll be having a Giveaway coming up so keep your eyes peeled!


See you in the Next post : )