Win a Wash Bag full of Award Winning @Scaramouche_UK Products For Him!


Hey Everyone, 

Hope you're just as excited for Christmas as I am this year. I've surprised myself at how organised I've actually been this year with Gifts and Festivities. 

To help get you in the Christmas Spirit and maybe help you out with some Ideas on what to buy your loved ones (or treat yourself) have a peek at My Christmas Gift Guide Part One In this Guide you'll find Beautiful Gift Ideas for Divas and Beauty Junkies! 




My Second Christmas Gift Guide which I'm currently working on will feature Fabulous Gifts for the Men in your life.

My Third and final Christmas Gift Guide will be a Lifestyle one.

In my Second Christmas Gift Guide which will be for the Guys will feature a brand that I'm really Excited about, so much so that I've decided to do this post separate from the guide as Ive been so impressed with them. I really do think that they make Amazing, Luxurious Grooming Products for men, and the brand I'm talking about is the Amazing Scaramouche + Fandango 

I will be featuring them in my Second Christmas Gift Guide too but I wanted to talk a little bit more about them in this post and of course the Fantastic Giveaway and Discount Code (Scaramouch + Fandango really know how to spoil us)



I'm very selective when it comes to buying gifts for other people. I have Expensive taste although I try and snap up the #BlackFriday offers on my Favourite brands, when it comes to buying Gifts for my partner or male relatives I'm very picky on what to buy them, I take my time and I try to find the most Fabulous products that reflect that. 

You always hear the jokes on Social Media after Christmas where men will tweet "yeah, I got another **** Bath Set". Some people don't realise the Exciting Skincare products that are out there for men. Scaramouche + Fandango are right up my street when it comes to the perfect gifts. The products are Fantastic, They look Expensive (but are kind to the purse/wallet), Very Luxurious, The packaging is divine and anyone who is lucky enough to receive these products as gifts will not only be surprised but they'll know that you must have gone to a lot of time and thought to give them these Awesome Products as Christmas Gifts. You may also totally transform your Husband/Male Relatives whole skincare/Grooming routine. 



I've fallen in love with their packaging and the products smell Amazing, Fantastic Quality too! I hope they decide to bring out a range for women at some point in the future because they really tick all the right boxes,



Scaramouche + Fandango have an Amazing Grooming range of products from Shampoo to Shave Cream. 

Everything about this Brand is Too Cool even their name is Fantastic! (Gotta love the nod to Queen). Not to mention the fact that they are an Award Winning Brand with their Fantastic Hydrator Scooping up 'Best Male Skincare Product' at the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2015!

You can find out more about 'Scaramouche + Fandango' and their Amazing Products on:


You can also purchase their products Instore & online at: 


Due to the Popularity of 'Scaramouche + Fandango' their products often go out of stock so I've included some stockists above in case you can't find the product you are looking for. There is also a more extensive list of Stockists on the Scaramouch + Fandango website.

****Valid for one week only (from the date of this post) you can get 15% off all 'Scaramouche + Fandango' Products when you use the code: 'JO15'

**** Free UK Delivery on the 'Scaramouche + Fandango' Website when you spend over £15****

So, now onto the Giveaway.....




For a Chance to win a 'Saramouche + Fandango' Wash Bag full of the following products:


Follow @Scaramouche_UK and @CaledonianKitty and RT the Pinned Tweet on my Caledonian Kitty Twitter Page. The Giveaway is UK only and the winner will be chosen at random and announced on #BlackFriday 25th November at 10pm on my Caledonian Kitty Twitter Page. The products will then be sent to the winner by the kind folks at Scaramouche + Fandango GOOD LUCK!!!!


Look out for 'Scaramouche + Fandango' in Part Two of my Christmas Gift Guide! 

Happy Shopping!! (I'm off to listen to Bohemian Rhapsody now)

See you in the next post... 




*Post includes samples provided for this review, post is unsponsored. All pictures, opinions are my own and 100% Genuine*