Christmas Gift (Or Treats for yourself) Ideas for Divas! Part One!


Hello Everyone!

Welcome to Part One of My Christmas Gift Guide, Grab a Mug of Hot Chocolate (Make it a BIG Mug as this post is quite long lol) and Enjoy...



With Christmas just around the corner it's about that time to get the Shopping Lists ready, the plans in place and enjoy the evenings of Hot Chocolate, comfy socks, boxed sets and faux fluffy throws that we all love. 

Being a Self Confessed Beauty Junkie and Diva, I know my stuff when it comes to buying gifts for other Divas like myself. You could be thinking about what to buy your Girlfriend, Sister, Best Friend etc or just looking to splurge on a few goodies for yourself. Whatever the case, I've Included some of my Favourite products which I think would make fabulous Gifts/Stocking Fillers. 



If like me you are a Nail Polish Addict and always have to have your nails on fleek or you know someone who is a bit of a Nail Diva, then the Sensationail Nail Gel Starter Kit: Gift Pack is an Absolute Must! Getting your nails done at a Salon can be quite pricey and sometimes you struggle to get an appointment. Sensationail gives you the professional Nail Salon results at home without the hefty price tag. (Retails at £49.99)

You can purchase Sensationail Products on their Website & I've also spotted them in Boots 

As well as their website, you can find Sensationail on:



This is a Must-Have for those of us who love to keep our hair straight, sleek and frizz-free! This Caviar Anti-Ageing perfect Iron Spray protects your hair against heat damage whilst locking in moisture without drying the hair out, leaving the hair with a healthy shine. You can find this gem on The Beauty Booth website. The Beauty Booth is Hair Heaven, you'll find an Amazing range of Hair Products and Hair Tools on there. 


You can also find this Addictive (the scent is Amazing) Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask Available in 250ml (Retails at: £24.75) and 500ml (Retails at: £37.25 ) on The Beauty Booth website! This Hair Mask is an Indulgent Treat for your hair from root to tip. My hair is in such a better condition since using the mask. You will also find some Beautiful Gift Packs on The Beauty Booth Website which are ideal as a present or a treat for yourself!

You can find more Amazing Haircare products/Accessories/Tools on:



 Another product which is an essential and a wonderful treat to your skin (or as a gift) is the divine, natural and vegan friendly Original Coffee Scrub from Frank Body The scent reminds me of Chocolate Orange and it's been a real luxurious experience each time I've used it. My skin is left feeling fresh, smooth and revitalised. Afterwards I've been using the Gorgeous Body Balm, I love the silky texture and the way it melts into the skin. The Body Balm also reminds me of Chocolate Orange. 


The Original Coffee Scrub Retails at £11.95, The Body Balm Retails at £19.95. Both are available to purchase from the Frank Body Website.

Frank Body have also just launched The Coconut Coffee Scrub! 

Find out more about Frank Body here on:




Everybody loves Lush Products! They are the perfect Gift or Treat for any Occasion. I hadn't bought any Lush products for a few months and I knew it was time to grab some of my Favourite 'Snow Fairy'. I love buying Lush Gift Boxes and was really Impressed with the 'Stardust' Gift Box, it was like a little tribute to the late David Bowie. Have a browse at what you can find in there..... (Oh, and not that you needed reminding but these products smell Amazing)


'Shoot For The Stars' Bath Bomb! turns your Bathtub into a sea of dark blue, Glittering Fabulous-ness! I was Obsessed with the smell of this Bath Bomb. My skin felt Amazing after using it. I'm going to pick up some more of these.


'Big Bang' Bubble Bar. These Bubble Bars are Brilliant! With this one I got 3 Baths out of it and each bath was Lovely and smelled Amazing.


'Snowie' This is So Cute! I love the play on words with this Gift Box! I really like the Bowie stripe that they've added too. I haven't used this Bubble Bar yet but I will be getting to it. Smells Divine.


'Fairy Dust' This is like Candy in a Bottle, I'm obsessed with the smell. When you rub the powder on your skin you're left with a Glittering Shimmer and a Soft Feeling to the skin.


'Rock Star Soap' I've had this quite a few Times and it's a Fave. I like to leave it at the sink so I can have that Lush feeling and lovely scent at any time of the day not just at bath/shower times. Lush products also make your Bathroom smell Gorgeous. I hope they bring out scented candles at some point. 


'Snow Fairy Shower Gel' And last but not least the Shower Gel that needs no introduction! I've been buying this for a good few years now and never tire of it!


The 'Stardust Gift Box' from Lush which Retails at: £32.95

You can Find Lush on:




I'm Obsessed with Aquis Hair and Body Towels! These Towels are an Absolute Must-Have for men and Women! They are so soft and on first glance you would think they are thin, but they are magic! They manage to absorb the excess water out of your hair without taking away the moisture. I have really long hair and I thought that the towel might not be able to work for me but it's Amazing!!! 

The Body Towel was the same, it seemed to absorb all the excess water without dripping all over the place and both the Hair Towel and Body Towel still felt comfortable to wear on my skin, so much so that I stayed wearing the Body Towel and Hair Towel for the rest of the Evening. The Towels enable you to dry your hair quickly without heat, saving your hair from heat damage.

The Towels also dry very quickly themselves. These are an now an Essential part of my Pampering routine. Everybody needs these Towels in their life, you'll be wondering why you didn't have them before.

Aquis have a range of Christmas Gift Sets on Their Website to suit different Hair Types. You can find out more on:

Aquis - Website | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook



I've always been a huge fan of The Body Shop and I love it when they bring out their Christmas ranges. The Body Shop always have an Amazing Selection for men and Women for any time of the year. I love the Frosted Berries Lip Balm (Retails at: £4.00) smells Gorgeous and leaves your lips feeling soothed and moisturised. The Lip Balm comes in this handy little tin that you can take anywhere with you. Perfect for a Stocking Filler or a Little Lipcare treat for yourself.


These Bath Fizzers  are Fabulous and they only Retail at £1.00, Perfect as Stocking Fillers, Treats for Yourself or to Include in a Christmas Box for a Loved one! 


If you're updating your winter pampering routine or looking for something a bit more fancy when it comes to body scrubs, you'll love the Vanilla Chai Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub The smell of it is Just Amazing and it's perfect for those winter pampering evenings. Your skin will be left feeling Amazing. The Vanilla Chai Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub Retails at: £15.00


I've always been a big fan of The Body Shop Body Butters and The 'Frosted Cranberry' Body Butter is now a Fave! The smell just brings up images of Christmas and festivity. The Butter itself looks like Ice Cream. Such a Gorgeous Body Butter that leaves your skin silky smooth and smelling of Cranberries. 


When it comes towards Autumn/Winter Time I am obsessed with anything Spiced Apple Scented! I love having Spiced Apple candles around the house. This Beautiful 'Spiced Apple' Body Butter is perfect for keeping you feeling Christmassy and feeling pampered. You can find more Gorgeous Scented Body Butters on The Body Shop Website


 Another Gorgeous Stocking Filler or Treat for yourself is the Frosted Berries softening body gel-lotion Along with the other Frosted Berries scented products in this range, this is a dream! 

You can find more of these Beautiful Products on:

The Body Shop - Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram 




I love trying out different Fragrances and at the moment I'm loving The 'Juicy Couture' Eau De Parfum Spray. You can find The Juicy Couture Fragrances at The Perfume Shop 


You can find some really cute 'Me To You' Christmas Cards like the ones above at Clintons and Me To You 


If you follow me elsewhere on Social Media you'll know that I'm a big fan of Crownbrush brushes and their 35 Colour Smoke It Too Palette seen here which Retails at only £21.99. This Beautiful Palette has a mixture of Both Matte and Shimmer shades, easy to blend and long lasting. If you don't have any Crownbrush Products in your life then take my advice....Get Some!! (for yourself and as Presents for fellow Glamazons) 



I wrote a review of the Smoke it out Too palette Here! if you want to see Swatches from the Palette!

You can find Crownbrush on:

Crownbrush - Website | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube  | Instagram 



So there you have it! Part One of my Christmas Gift Ideas. I hope that you managed to pick up a few ideas/ products that you might treat yourself (or someone else) to. Part Two of My Christmas Gift Guide will be up soon so keep your eyes peeled for that and I will be having some Brand Collaborations/Giveaways coming up towards Christmas.

Happy Christmas Shopping!!!






*Sensationail/Frank Body/Beauty Booth Products/Aquis/The Body Shop/Crownbrush are all samples provided for review. Lush/Juicy Couture/Me To You and pictures are all my own. All thoughts and Opinions shared in this post are my own and 100% Genuine*