Blogger Interview Series | Meet @Artfully_Chic


Hey Everyone, 

In this post as part of my 'Blogger Interview Series' we meet the Beautiful Hannah from Artfully Chic  On Hannah's beautiful blog you will find Arts, Crafts, Designing, Fashion, Style Advice, Decorating, Recipe and Fitness related posts!

Grab some Tea/Coffee, relax and have a read of Hannah's Interview below. Don't forget to follow Hannah on Social Media, I've included her links at the end of the Interview.




Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog? 

My name is Hannah and I am originally from a small town in Maryland. I graduated from Clemson University where I was a Gamma Phi for four years, played lacrosse and earned a double degree in Marketing and Graphic Communications. I am currently living in downtown Charlotte, NC and loving all that this city has to offer! I work full time as a digital marketing producer and part time at Lilly Pulitzer. I enjoy playing sand volleyball and lacrosse, some good craft beer breweries and a good football game! I started Artfully Chic as a creative outlet to share one of my biggest passions: fashion. I would always get a lot of comments and questions about my personal style and I wanted to create a blog to share ideas and express my personal style. I want to empower other women living busy lives that there is still a way to be artfully chic (and on a budget at that)!

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start? 

I started this past May and time has FLOWN! I feel like this is something that I have been doing forever.

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging? 

I enjoy being able to have a creative outlet for something that I love. It's so amazing to get positive feedback and fulfilling to know that I am able to inspire other women of all ages when it comes to fashion, stepping out of your comfort zone to try new styles and shopping on a budget. 

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging? 

The thing I enjoy least is finding time to post consistently. I have not yet been able to make any money from my blog, so I am working a full time job in addition to a part time job. I am so busy all the time and although I thoroughly enjoy blogging, it has been a struggle to keep up with it at times while still working and having a social life. 

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with? 

This is such a tough question because I can think of SO many brands I would love to work with. However, if I had to choose only one it would be Steve Madden. I am such a shoe lover and Steve Madden shoes are my absolute weakness. It is VERY rare that I see a pair of his shoes that I don't like.   

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far? 

So far I have not worked with any specific brands (I hope that changes soon)! However, I have worked with a lot of other bloggers doing guest posts and I LOVE being able to collaborate with and learn from other bloggers. I have done guest posts on blogs with different niches from my own and it's been so cool to tap into a different audience and get feedback from readers I would not have been able to reach otherwise.

Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger? 

My best advice is to just stick with it. Technically, I am a newbie blogger so I am probably not the best one to give advice on this subject. However, if you choose to start a blog make sure to blog about a topic that you LOVE and are passionate about. This way, you will have no problem keeping at it! It can definitely be discouraging but there are so many opportunities that will start to arise if you post consistently and use SOCIAL MEDIA! (This will be your best friend).

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

 I am such a busy person that I don't have a set time or day when I blog. Since I work full time in a 9-5 job most of my blogging is done at night. I like to write posts in the evening and then schedule them for the following morning. 

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform? 

Instagram, obviously! I feel like it is the most interactive platform and especially for fashion bloggers it is the one I spend the most time on!

Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

I personally enjoy reading other fashion blogs, it gives a lot of ideas of things I can do with my own blog such as pieces to write about, design elements, etc. I also enjoy reading food/cooking blogs. I also enjoy reading blog posts formatted as lists. I try to do this fairly often with my own blog!


Follow Hannah on:



For Enquiries and Collaborations, you can contact Hannah Here!


Hope you enjoyed reading the Interview. Don't forget to follow Hannah on her Social Media Platforms.

If you would like to feature in my 'Blogger Interview Series' please Email: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk


See you in the next post...