Blogger Interview Series | Meet @LittleGFWales



Hey Guys, 

In this post as part of my 'Blogger Interview Series' we get to meet the lovely Dawn from Little Girl From Wales 

Dawn is a Lifestyle Blogger and her Beautiful Blog covers everything from Beauty to Travel.

Check out Dawn's Interview below and I've included her Social Media links at the end of the post so make sure you follow her!

Enjoy....



Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

My name is Gwawr (the Welsh translation for Dawn) and my blog is called Little Girl From Wales! I'm 20 years old and currently a student.

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I only started blogging nearly 6 months ago, i started at the end of May.

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

I love that i can be myself and people love it. I also love how supportive other bloggers are!

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?

Having to keep the blog consistent even when i have no motivation to blog. 

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

I would love to have the chance to work with any brand! 

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

I've only worked with one brand, a lovely pyjama company in London called 'The Reach London'. 

Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

Don't expect things to happen over night! It will take a long time to gain followers! And also.. Don't give up!

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I try and plan my posts ahead but it doesn't always go to plan. I try and post every week on a random day, but hopefully as i gain more followers, i will choose a set day and time to post.

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

Definitely Instagram! I love seeing people's lives in pictures!

Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

I love recipe posts, travel posts and hauls. I also love watching YouTube blogger videos.


You can find Dawn on:


For all Enquiries, contact Dawn at: gwawrlloydjones@icloud.com

Hope you enjoyed the Interview and don't forget to follow Dawn on Her Social Media platforms. If you would like to feature in a future post as part of my 'Blogger Interview Series', drop me a line at: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk

See you in the next post....