Blogger Interview Series | Meet @AshleighHitter


Hey Guys & Gals!

In this Interview post we meet the lovely Ashleigh from Ashleigh Hitter 

Ashleigh is a Fashion, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger. 

I've included her Social Media links at the end of the post so make sure you follow her.

Enjoy the Interview...




Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

I’m a single, twenty something, gin obsessed (aren’t we all), asos addicted gal who can’t date, can awkward and somehow seems to put her foot into every situation in life.

My blog consists on posts about fashion and lifestyle…. I love a list and quite frankly who doesn’t?! I’m eager to branch into travel blogging, but haven’t actually travelled anywhere recently, so that’s on the back burner!

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I’m a blogger newbie and have to admit I don’t really know what I am doing, but that’s ok, I’m learning as I go. I started blogging when I tried to get onto the property ladder. So much exciting stuff was going on it just all bubbled up and I had an overwhelming urge to write about it, so I did and here we are now 3 months later with a few more blog posts under my belt **sassy girl emoji**

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

This sounds so cliché, but being able to have a creative output that people may or may not read has been quite addictive. I’ve written some of my deepest thoughts, that I never thought I would dare share with another living soul yet alone the worldwide web!

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?


Getting myself worked up that I haven’t posted a blog….. not that I’ve got any fans or anything, waiting excitedly by the computer (or smart phone, we are in 2016 hun) but I like to post a blog at least once a week, but sometimes life just gets in the way.


Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

I have recently become a little too obsessed with “Olive Clothing” they popped up on my newsfeed one day and I’ve have been drooling ever since, no word of a lie I like every single one of their photos and links on every social media platform. From their products, to their outfit choices and their pictures and accessories everything is perfection. So, yeh, I’d love to work with them.  

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?


Being new to this world of blogging I haven’t worked with any brands, but hopefully 2017 might bring some exciting collabs…… watch this space.



Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?


Be yourself and just don’t try too hard. If a cluttered industry all you can do is be individual, because there ain’t nobody the same as you and people are always looking for something different.


Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

Blogging is a hobby for me so I try not to set myself schedules to write blogs, I just write when I have time (never). I have a full time job and I’m not boasting, but a rather flamboyant social life too, so sometimes I will force myself to take an hour lunch break and write then (like I am doing today).


Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

I love insty….. I just love looking at pictures #basicbitch. I will often search #ukbloggers and try and find some fresh meat to stalk, but there is so much good content on the site that it is always my go to platform. The only drawback is the admin, I put so much effort in and sometimes it just isn’t rewarded. How can I have 604 followers Sunday and then even though I get 15 more followers throughout the week on Friday I’ve only got 594, STOP UNFOLLOWING ME YOU WEASELS!

Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

Basically I will read anything about fashion, lifestyle, travel, alcohol and if it’s in list form even better. I love Hannah Gale’s blog and I have a serious girl crush on her, I basically feel like we are soul sisters and if we ever met we would become best friends and live happily ever after.


You can find Ashleigh on:


For all Enquiries, contact Ashleigh at: ashleighhitter@gmail.com

Hope you enjoyed the Interview and don't forget to follow Ashleigh on her Social Media Platforms. If you would like to feature in a future post, drop me a line at: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk 


See you in the next post...