Blogger Interview Series | Meet @KellieNee97



Hey Everyone!

In this Interview post we meet the lovely Kellie from Kellie Nee

Kellie is a Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger as well as a Youtuber.

Have a read of her Interview below and follow her on Social Media (I've included her Social Media links at the end of the post as well as her YT Channel so make sure you subscribe)

Enjoy.....


Q1, Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

My name is Kellie Nee and I run a Beauty and Lifestyle blog. I love writing about anything that comes to mind or about products that I have been loving. I'm also a big fan of photography too. I'm an animal lover, film lover and a chocoholic! 

Q2, How long have you been Blogging and when did you start?

 I have been blogging for over a year now and I started in August 2015. It feels like yesterday that I started blogging and I am so happy with how far my blog has come. It's crazy sitting down and thinking about when you actually started.

Q3, What do you enjoy most about Blogging? 

 I love having a platform where I can be creative and imaginative. I also love speaking to people in this online community. I get a lot of great support from people that I've never met, that's defiantly one of the coolest things about blogging. I'm really grateful for every single person that reads mu blog. 

Q4, What do you enjoy least about Blogging?

 The thing that I enjoy the least is when I don't get a post up one week. I feel so guilty and have an urge to write but sometimes I'm so busy with my job and other bits. It doesn't happen loads but I don't enjoy it when it does!

Q5, Is there a brand you would love to work with?

I would love to work with a lot of charities as I think they do amazing things every single day! In terms of beauty I would LOVE to work with Too Faced one day! Now that would be a dream come true.

Q6, Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

 I've loved every brand that I've worked with so far! It was an honour to work with Dogs Trust in particular! I'm working with a few brands at the minute for upcoming posts so that's got me very excited! 

Q7, What advice would you give to a newbie Blogger?

I would defiantly say just enjoy it! Although it's hard, just try not to care about what others are going to think. Some people get blogging and some people don't, that's just the way it is. That's one thing I wish I didn't care about as much at the beginning, I'm so glad I pushed on and went with what made me happy!

Q8, Do you have a set time/day to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

 I don't have a set time as everyday is different for me. I try to do buts everyday if I can, whether it's writing a post or just replying to an email. But I always have two days off a week and they are dedicated to my blog and YouTube channel. I love spending my spare time on my blog! I'm currently answering these questions on my lunch break so every spare moment counts!

Q9, What is your fave Social Media Platform?

I'm a big fan of Instagram. I love taking photos and editing them too! Looking at other Bloggers profiles and celebs profiles is the best. I'm also a big fan of YouTube too. I watch something everyday on there and there's so many talented people out there! I love looking at what they have created or shared, it defiantly inspires me. 

Q10, Which types of Blog posts do you enjoy reading?

 I love reading advice style posts. A blog post can instantly make me feel so much better knowing that you're not the only one feeling a certain way, it's so helpful! I love reading beauty posts too, especially when they have released their own products. I love to know the behind the scenes or everything. In The Frow is my favourite blogger so anything that she writes is amazing!


You can find Kellie on:


For all Enquiries, Contact Kellie at: kellienee1997@gmail.com

Hope you enjoyed the Interview and don't forget to follow Kellie on Social Media and also subscribe to her YT Channel! If you would like to feature in my 'Blogger Interview Series', Drop me a line at: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk 

See You In the next post....