Blogger Interview Series | Meet @Aileenlloyd


Hey Everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend! I had a really Fabulous Birthday, Thank you for all the kind Birthday Messages on Social Media, Much Appreciated! 


So,here we are in my latest Interview post with the lovely Giulia from The High-Heeled Paper Girl 


Enjoy the Interview and follow Giulia - Her Social Media links will be posted at the end of the Interview!


Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

I'm Giulia, a nineteen-year-old aspiring journalist. I run The High Heeled Papergirl, a blog focused on opinion and inspiration pieces. I also publish creative writing and personal ramblings on it. 

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I have been blogging since I was thirteen I guess. I’ve been running this blog for three years now so THHP is clearly my best achievement as regards to blogging.

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

I entered the blogosphere because I was thrilled to see what kind of connection this sharing could give me and I’ve definitely not been disappointed! I’ve came across so many inspirational people through blogging, and received incredible feedback I never would have expected. I love the way we can connect with people from all around the globe!

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?

What I enjoy least about blogging is the competition some bloggers perceive as necessary, especially with renown awards. And I hate the fact that some blogs with smaller amounts of followers don’t get the attention they deserve whereas some others whose blog aren’t always very original and still get more views. Sounds unfair to me that some are considered as hype and thus are more popular. 

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

I don’t have any idea in mind, we’ll see what the future can bring. I’m always open to new opportunities!

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

So far, I’ve never worked with any brands.

Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

My advice to new bloggers is the following: be unique. Don’t feel pressured to write about make up and do fashion hauls if you’re not into it. On the other hand, if you’re willing to, make sure to do it through a specific lens. Try things that haven’t been done before. Seek the original. And last but not least, always be honest. If your blog reads like a diary, don’t be afraid to show the raw emotions or seemingly ugly truths. And I guess that goes for any kind of blogger: show yourself in your true colors. Don’t hide behind lies and brands, just be yourself. I swear this pays off, along with patience obviously! Don’t lose hope because you haven’t reach your monthly goals, don’t rush things. Persevere and be passionate, it will all work out in the end!

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I basically sit down and write down blog post only when ideas arise in my mind. I just can’t force myself! I’ve got a list though, entitled ‘blogging ideas’, so at times I do some research on the web to reinforce them and turn them into full posts. But overall I’m not a planner when it comes to blogging.  

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

Twitter is definitely my favorite social media platform. I mainly use it to promote posts, interact with bloggers and share pieces I've read of other blogs which I enjoy very much. It's the easiest way! Facebook is great too to share your blog with people you know in real life.


Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

I mainly like reading personal posts depicting honest feelings and stories. I also enjoy travel or advice posts. Once in a while, I appreciate reading a good fashion/makeup blog post too!

You can find Giulia on:


For all Enquiries, contact Giulia at: thehighheeledpapergirl@hotmail.com 

Hope you enjoyed the Interview. If you would like to be featured in a future post, pop and Email along to: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk

Much Love and I'll see you in the next post....