Blogger Interview Series | Meet @Riooo_18



Hey Everyone, 

In this post as part of my ongoing 'Blogger Interview Series' we meet the lovely Rio from Rio Blogs 

Rio is a Beauty, Fashion and Fitness Blogger as well as being a Model! Have a peek at her Interview below and follow her on Social Media (links included at the end of the post)

Enjoy.....




Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

My name is Rio corbett and I live in cornwall and my blog is all about fashion, beauty and fitness/lifestyle.

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I've only been blogging for a couple of months, but I'm really enjoying it and being part of the blogging community is lovely as everyone is so kind

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

I enjoy the freedom. I can write what I want and when I want and I love that people also find it interesting 

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?

I can't think of anything really. It's just a hobby for me so I can do more when I have more free time and less when I'm busy with work or life 

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

I would love to work with a beauty or fashion  brand like net a porter, which I know is aiming high haha!

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

I have worked with a boutique shop called plb, Truro, who do brilliant clothing and accessories,  I was a model for them and really enjoy their products and the staff there are lovely and they have given me great social media coverage too.

Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

Go for it! Just go for it! If you have a passion or strong interest in something and want to blog about it, then do it! Don't let anyone tell you that you can't! 

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I like to try and post twice a week but if I don't have any content or am too busy then I don't stress, as I think it's quality or quantity with blogs

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

I love Instagram.....so much inspiration and variety!

Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

I love fashion blogs and beauty reviews, especially when they have deigned item double or little beauty hacks!



Follow Rio on:


For all Enquiries, Contact Rio at: RCorbett1@live.co.uk

Thanks as always for checking out my latest blogger Interview and don't forget to follow the bloggers who feature. If you would like to take part in a future post, drop me a line at: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk

See you in the next post....