Blogger Interview Series | Meet @Hux_Life


Hey Guys!

Welcome to another Interview post in my 'Blogger Interview Series'! In this post we meet Luke from Hux Life - Man Vs Baby following the Adventures of Luke and his Cute little Baby Boy 'Huxley' who is just Too Adorable! 

Check out his Interview below and follow him on Social Media (links at the end of the post).



Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

Hi, my name is Luke, a 30 something new father from Norwich with a baby boy named Huxley.

I’m happy to admit that I lived a pretty bouji lifestyle before Huxley came along; eating out a lot, drinking the weekend away, and just generally living life to the max with no thought for tomorrow. Obviously things have changed dramatically but oh so much for the better – It hard to imagine life without him now. My new best mate.     

My blog act partly as a diary but also to show the humorous side of dealing with a first time child, along with frank comments that perhaps shouldn’t get aired aloud.



Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

Well, I’m pretty much a newbie on the blogging scene. I started the blog around 3 months ago. After the tortuous first 6 months of having a new-born had passed I realised I wanted to do something creative to share my experience. I’m the first new father of all my mates so it been nice to find a community where I can seek some guidance and not feel alone entering the new world of parenting.

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

I love the fact that I am documenting the development of my little boy as well as my emotions on issues. I think when you try and look back at key development stages, your mind becomes a little cloudy on the details. At least in years to come, I have it all written down and can relive the fond or not so fond memories. 

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?

The scheduling. As you can image finding time to blog is quite difficult and keeping up a consistent blog is hard. By the time I get to sit down with a laptop, my thoughts turn to bed as I’m an ageing soul nowadays.  

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

I have a thing for independent clothing companies with the monochrome/scandi style. We tend to buy the majority of Huxley’s clothes from these places and my favourite at the moment is Turtle Dove. (www.turtledovelondon.com) The threads are just impeccably designed and a thing of beauty – If Huxley and his angelic face ended up being a brand rep for them, I would be very chuffed. I’m a big fan of Lego too, so if that chance came along I wouldn’t be turning it down….plus I would be in my element.


Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

Being quite a new boy, unfortunately I haven’t had the fortune to work with any brands yet. I would love the opportunity to help promote or supply product reviews for any baby related products. As a new father I’m quite a catch for an honest report.

Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

Keep true to yourself. Don’t try and compare yourself to others in the same field and don’t count the blog hits or twitter followers – It’s not the measure of your success. Also, be honest. It’s your main draw and allows the reader to really get to know you and keep them coming back for more. Hopefully.    

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

Yes, I just tend to write when the mood takes me or I have a lot of good words/topics to get down before I forget them all. I have so many headings in my notes file ready to be worked on. Hopefully now the dark days of winter are upon us I’ll be able to crack on with some writing without the sun forcing me outside to play. 

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

Twitter or Instagram. Hands down the best out there.



Instagram – www.instagram/elbelbo

Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

I love to read other fellow parent blogs, men’s fashion/lifestyle and food blogs. It’s really nice to hear others story’s on bringing up children and what I have to look forward to. Keeping on trend with the ever evolving world of fashion and indulging in food. Everyone loves food, right?

You can find Luke on:


For all Enquiries, you can contact Luke Here! 

Hope you enjoyed the Interview and don't forget to check Luke and Huxley out on the links above.

If you would like to feature in an upcoming post in my 'Blogger Interview Series' please email: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk

See you in the next post.....