Products I've been Loving this Month! #OctoberFavourites



Hey Everyone!

It's that time of the month again where I share which products I have been obsessing over. In this Favourites post you'll find some Fabulous Makeup products which are Fantastic Quality as well as easy on the purse/wallet . I've also shared my thoughts on a couple of Subscription boxes as well as healthy, low fat snacks. Read on to find out more...



So I thought I'd start off with these Makeup goodies from Essence I was impressed with every Item that I tried out and added them to my daily Makeup routine. With these products I was able to create a number of different looks. On the run down to Halloween these Gorgeous lipsticks are perfect for that Vamp look! I talk more about these products and share my looks/swatches in this post: Princess by Day, Vamp by Night!












My skin was in for a real treat thanks to these Luxurious Gems from Lovegrove Essentials  I write more about my thoughts and Lovegrove Essentials, here in this post: A Little Skin Indulgence 




These Fantastic products you see in the above picture are all contents of the monthly Ms Flow subscription box. The box I received was a sample to give an idea of the products that go into each individual monthly box. As you can see the box is designed to make those dreaded Monthly periods that little bit easier. When you set up a subscription you arrange for your Ms Flow box to arrive a week or a few days before you think your period is due. I think it's brilliant and perked me up instantly. The box has everything from Chocolate to skincare, beauty products and sanitary products.




I totally adored the 'Vertige' lip crayon from 'Lord and Berry'. I'd never used any products from this brand before but this impressed me. 




You can find out more about Ms Flow by checking out their: Website | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Facebook  Ms Flow also has an offer on at the moment - *** New Subscribers can get 15% off when using the code: WELCOME15 ***




I've been enjoying munching these new low calorie, scrumptious chocolate covered rice bars! Rocky Rice Bars are available in 3 Gorgeous flavours: Strawberry and Chocolate (94 Calories), Milk Chocolate (95 Calories) and my Personal Favourite 'Chocolate and Orange'(98 Calories). These delicious bars are available in Poundland and on Virgin Trains but you can also find them in this list of Stockists or you can order them directly from their Website  At the moment that can only deliver directly to UK and Northern Ireland, if you are in a different location and would like to order you can contact them on their website or email: info@rockyrice.co.uk 

You can also find Rocky Rice on Twitter 




I adored this pampering Subscription box from Little Bit Lavish it was perfect for relaxing and calming my mind and body down. It's been my favourite subscription box to date. I loved all of the products that were featured. I talk more about this on my post: I'm Obsessed with...Little Bit Lavish 

You can find 'Little Bit Lavish' on: 





If you follow me on Social Media you'll know that I have a thing for healthy teas, well I've got a new Favourite brand Begu Tea and I can't get enough of their range. Begu Tea have 6 different blends to suit every mood/daily lifestyle. The delicious blends include:

- Appetite (contains 28 bags, Contains Caffeine) full of Natural Ingredients to help keep you feeling fuller and less likely to snack. (Retails at £19.99) 

- Calm (contains 28 bags, No Caffeine) Full Of Natural Ingredients to help your body unwind and relax. This is my Personal Favourite. (Retails at £19.99) 

- Crave (28 bags, Contains Caffeine) This delicious Sweet tea also contains lots of natural goodness and is a real sweet treat, helps keep the sweet cravings at bay. (Retails at £19.99) 

- System Cleanse (14 day System Cleanse, No Caffeine) I'm yet to review this Tea but I'm saving it for after my Birthday next week (I'll need it after the Birthday Cake and boozy drinks lol) so I'll be doing a review for this in the coming weeks so keep your eyes peeled. (Retails at £9.99) 

- NighteaNight (28 bags, No Caffeine) The perfect relaxing drink before bedtime, soothes the mind and body. (Retails at £14.99) 

- Morning Buzz (28 bags, Contains Caffeine) As the name suggests, this tea is the perfect and healthier alternative to coffee and really gets you going first thing in the morning. (Retails at £14.99) 

I loved the individual tea bags that came in each pouch. The pouches themselves are resealable too! 

You can find out more about Begu Tea on: 


Special Offer *** 20 % Off Begu Tea when you use the Discount Code: HALLOWEEN20 before midnight on the 5th November ***  (My birthday Yay!! lol!) 




So there you go, that's my Favourites for this month! Are you a fan of any of the products I've mentioned? 

As always, thank you for checking out my latest post and I'll see you in the next one!

Much Love x 






*All Special Offers are at time of post, check on websites to see if the offers are still available*
*Samples provided for this post, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% Genuine. I also own all of the pictures included in this post*