Princess by Day, Vamp by night!



Hey Glamour Junkies!


There's nothing I love more than trying out different Makeup looks with different Makeup products. I can never have enough cosmetics! (I need to find more storage cause my Makeup hoard is getting out of hand lol). Anyway, I've been loving the 'Autumn Looks' that Beauty Bloggers have been sharing on Twitter and Instagram and have been adding some dark shades into my own everyday look.


One of the things I like about Autumn Makeup is that it can be quite Vampy with it's dark berry and red shades, not to mention dark nails! 

I've been having fun trying out some Fantastic Makeup goodies from Essence have a browse below and find out how I created my look using these products to go from 'Princess by Day to Vamp by Night' (I have included the links to all the products below)


So first of all, these are the lip products that I tried and happen to love all three! The Lipstick Pictured above is 'Matt Matt Matt Lipstick in '07 Purple Power' This shade is insane and I loved how Glamourous and Vampish it gave my look. This Lipstick is Amazing and perfect for this time of year or when you want that added 'wow' to your look!


Another Gorgeous Lipstick, The 'Matt Matt Matt Lipstick in 02 Perfect Match' This lipstick is in between Princess and Vamp for me. It's perfect to wear at any time of the day or night. Again, this lipstick is long lasting and didn't come off easily after eating/drinking. It's also a lovely warm shade for Autumn. 


Being a lover of Baby Pink/Nude lips as my signature look is always smokey eyes. I loved the 'Matt Matt Matt Longlasting Lipgloss in 01 LA VIE EST BELLE' 


I've been wearing this Lipgloss quite a lot lately and love how thick and longlasting it is. The gloss is very easy to apply.


All about those dramatic eyes and subtle lips! 


And another 'Princess' Makeup look before adding some 'Vamp' to the look!



and here we are! See how the look went from 'Princess' to more 'Vamp' just by adding this beautiful '07 Purple Power' Lipstick! This look is perfect for a Night out, an extra Glamorous touch to a Halloween Vampire look or if you feel extra fancy....have a Diva moment and add this to your every day look!



If you fancy somewhere in between Princess and Vampy, I recommend treating your lips to some Fabulous '02 Perfect Match' 


I love Dramatic Eyes and framed the bottom lid of my eyes with the 'Extreme Lasting Waterproof Eye Pencil in 05 Rockin' Taupe' for a more softer look. Before I added my Lashes I sweeped some Mascara over the top and bottom lashes. This Mascara is perfect on it's own and gives plenty of volume and thicker eyelashes but for this particular look I wanted Crazy Dramatic eyelashes so I added the Fake lashes. Once the lashes were on and dry, I applied the Amazing 'Rock N Doll' duo Stylist Eyeliner pen' which I think is Fabulous for creating 'on fleek' lines, dots and flicks!


For Blush and Highlighter to give my face more definition and a more sculpted look, I have been loving the 'Satin Touch Blush in 10 Satin Coral' and the Fantastic 'Light Up Your Face - Luminizer Palette' which includes the 'Nude Highlighter', Rose Highlighter (which is my Fave of the three) and Golden Beige Highlighter. With these Highlighters you can opt for either a Subtle look, a Medium look or a dramatic highlight. 



So there you have it! I love 'Essence' products! Have a peek at their 'New Range' 

Essence is affordable, high quality and long lasting and you know how picky I am about Makeup products, Essence is a Must-Have brand for Beauty Junkies!

Did you know you can purchase 'Essence' Products on Wilko Online/Instore?


To find out more about Essence you can find them on:

Website/Shop | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | SC: Essence-Beauty


Thanks for checking out my latest posts & Happy Glamourizing!!! 







*Samples were provided for this review, all thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% Genuine, all pictures included are my own*