Pamper Session with a Vintage Twist!


Hey Everyone, 

So if you're a regular reader of my blog or follow me on Social Media you'll know I'm a bit obsessed when it comes to Pampering and Pampering products. I think it's important for women and men to treat their skin to some much needed relaxation and 'me time' and one of my favourite ways to relax and unwind is to slide into a warm, cosy bubblebath with candles.

So, I was excited when I had been given the chance to review some pretty fabulous products from the pretty fabulous Mad Beauty 

Not just your run of the mill pampering products but with a twist....the packaging is way too cute for words and some of their designs are pure vintage. 

The products I reviewed were the Vintage Kellogg's 50's Bath Milk I adore the packaging and the bubbles that the milk produces are insane. the lemon and mandarin scent was also divine. 

I also tried out the Lemon & Mandarin/ Tuberose & Jasmine soaps (1 pk of two)  which continued the Vintage 50's Kellogg's theme. These soaps had a lovely scent and left the skin feeling soft and pampered. you can find them here! 


There are various lovely pampering and beauty products which also include Stationery on the 'Mad Beauty' website that would suit any occasion whether it be a birthday gift, stocking filler at Christmas or just a pampering treat for yourself. The prices of the products are very purse/wallet-friendly and you'll find goodies on there for men and women.



You can find 'Mad Beauty' on: 



Thanks as always for checking out my latest post guys, see you in the next one x




*Samples were provided for this post. All thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% Genuine*