Organic Goodness in a cup!


Hi Guys!


Over the past few months I've been drinking less coffee and more tea. You may remember me talking about giving up caffeine which I did for a few months but the past few weeks I've started drinking lots of Green Tea and because of the benefits to my skin and health I thought I would stick to it. I make sure I don't drink too much caffeine though.

I find drinking tea both relaxing and energising depending on which type of tea I'm drinking. At the moment I'm still having my Daily Mint and Green Tea but I've also been having a few cups of Pure Yerba and Yerba Mint from Yuyo 

Both Teas are Organic and contain Caffeine (about as much as cup of coffee - without the slump) and I like to drink them first thing in the morning to get my metabolism going and mid day to keep me going. 


Pure Yerba is a South American Herb which has a herbal and citrus infusion. It reminds me a little bit of Nettle Tea. This tea has a light scent (even when the tea bag is left in the cup). The taste is also light too. I like my tea to be strong so I left the teabags in for a while and still found the taste and scent to be light. I found this quite an energising and vibrant tea. I felt boosted without the jitters that I would normally get from drinking coffee. Pure Yerba also contains 'theobromine' which gives you the boost like caffeine but doesn't have the effects on the nervous system that caffeine can have (ie: Jitters, hot flushes etc).

Yerba Mint is a lovely fresh combination of Yerba Mate with Peppermint and Garden Mint. The scent of the tea is very light with a hint of mint. The taste is very light too with a delicate taste of mint. The taste of the tea is very refreshing and in my opinion is as fresh as you would get from tea leaves. 




You can find both Teas and more from the Yuyo Range on their: Website!



You can also find out more about Yuyo by having a browse at their Social Media Platforms: 







Thanks for checking out my latest post! See you in the next one x






*Samples were provided for this review, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% Genuine*