Halloween & Cake!!!!



Hey All!


Who doesn't love Halloween and Cake...and more to the point, who doesn't love 'Personalised Halloween Cakes' 

The lovely people over at Bakerdays got in touch with me and asked if I would be interested in reviewing one of their yummy cakes.....of course I said yes! They asked me which design I would like and I thought it would be fun to have a Halloween design.




I love the cute design and the vanilla cake and icing was scrumptious! Bakerdays make personalised cakes for every occasion you can imagine from Halloween to 'One Direction' cakes!

Bakerdays also do photo cakes and cupcakes (they have a special offer on at the moment - if you purchase 12 cupcakes you will recieve a 2 tier cupcake stand with your order) 

All personalised cakes are handmade using only the finest ingredients and the buttercream they use is made from real butter so you know you are getting a quality cake, not just pretty on the outside but yummy on the inside too! 

The Cakes come in 4 Different Sizes: (The cake you see above is a Letterbox Sized Cake and comes with candles and balloons ):

- Letterbox Cake: Which serves 3 - 4 people (5 Inch)

- Small Party Cake: Serves 10-12 People ( 7 Inch) 

- Medium Party Cake: Serves 18-20 people (9 Inch)

- Large Party Cake (comes with a cake slicer): Serves 40 - 55 people ( 12 Inch) 


All cakes arrive fresh in secure packaging! 

If you order your cake from the Bakerdays website before 2pm they will deliver your cake the next working day virtually anywhere in the UK.


You can find out more about Bakerdays on:




Thanks as always for checking out my latest post! See you in the next one x





*samples were provided for this review, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% Genuine. Pictures included are my own*