Blogger Interview Series | Meet @The_BeautyBaker



Hey Guys!


Hope you're Excited for Halloween coming up, Can't believe we are nearly at the end of October. So here I am with another Fabulous Interview post with another Fabulous Blogger/Vlogger Siobhan from The Beauty Baker (Blog) | The Beauty Baker (YT) who is super Glam and totally rocking that red lip (see pic below). 




Keep reading after the Interview too for all of Siobhans links, enjoy.....


Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

My names Siobhan and I'm a 21 year old girl originally from the valleys in South Wales but now I'm living in the countryside! I started my little blog because I've always had a love for writing and taking photos so I always blog about what ever my heart desires, hence why I don't try to put a label on my blog! 

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I started blogging back in October 2013 so I've been blogging pretty much for about 3 years now, it's crazy to think that!

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

I think my favourite thing about blogging just had to be the writing, I've always had a massive passion for writing and love the fact I can be completely creative and myself doing it, I also love the photography aspect.

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?

One thing I don't like about blogging can be the negativity and pressure of it all, even though most bloggers are so supportive there is some that are super negative and I've even had someone copy a post before right down to how the photos was and word for word without giving me any credit and pawning it off as her own.

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

There's so many brands that I would love to work with! I think one of my dream brands would probably be Misguided and Urban Decay.

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

I've enjoyed working with probably about 85% of brands because they've been really nice, supportive and understanding.

Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

My advice for the newbies is to just be yourself and don't steal anyones posts, or if you do use it for inspiration make sure to give them credit! Plus don't be rude.

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I basically just write whenever I feel like it since I don't want my posts to ever seem forced but I do tend to have deadlines with some posts so will mainly try and write some on one of my days off.

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

I pretty much love all social media! I think my favourite has to be Twitter with Instagram and Snapchat a close second!

Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

I love reading makeup reviews, hauls, lifestyle and travel posts.

Follow Siobhan on:


For all enquiries, contact Siobhan at: valleysbaker46@gmail.com

Thanks for checking out my latest Interview post with the Fabulous Siobhan, if you would like to feature in an upcoming post, please DM me on Twitter: 
@CaledonianKitty or Email: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk 

Catch you in the next post, much love x