Blogger Interview Series | Meet @LbloggerUK


Hey Guys!


Hope you're good! In this post I've interviewed the lovely Becky from The Lifestyle Blogger UK You may have seen her quite a lot on Twitter as she's always busy and also helps promote other bloggers! 


Becky has so many strings to her bow, with not only being a Blogger, she's a Digital Marketing Consultant and has a online boutique (phew!) and she still takes the time to retweet fellow bloggers (Follow Becky at: @LbloggerUK and tag #lbloggeruk for Retweets).

I've included all of Becky's links below! Enjoy the Interview....




Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

My name is Becky. I'm a 30+ blogger who lives in the sleepy Cotswolds. I have an un-natural obsession with peas...ooh the juicy goodness! I'm a big kid at heart and I wish everyday was Christmas Day. My blog is mainly a lifestyle blog with lots of delicious yet simple recipes, natural skincare, gadgets and a little about travel. I love everything to be honest so it's kinda like that on my blog too, a little of life's treasures.

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I started blogging around 2 years ago to help me with my copywriting skills, found I loved it and haven't looked back since. I now blog full-time and it's the best thing I have ever done.

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

I love that I get to be my own boss. Everyday is so different, it keeps me on my toes. The best thing though has to be being able to work in my pyjamas whenever I like. Oh and being able to discover new products that may not have crossed my path  otherwise. 

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?

I'm not a great fan of scheduling tweets, in fact I hate it. I find it really boring and time consuming that I try to do whatever I can to get out of it.

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

I'm open to work with most brands to be honest as long as it's within the parameters of my blog. I love to work with smaller, start up companies and help them grow their online presence. 

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

Ooh, there are too many to choose from! I love working with gadgets and natural skincare the most but around Christmas time it has to be all about the 

Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

Have fun with your blog. If you aren't having fun it'll show through when others read your posts. Don't expect things to be exactly how you want them to be when you begin, it's a steep learning curve but if you stick with it, it'll come good. My blog has changed so much over the last few years, I never thought I'd be in the position I am now and that was purely through determination that one day my blog would be my full time job.

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I write posts 3 times a week, this has recently gone down from 6 times each week, purely because I didn't have the time anymore. It's given me more time to think about what to write in my posts but the ideas for new posts normally come to me so easily that it's never really been an issue. I love to write about life! 

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

It has to be Twitter. It's the one I go to the most and spend the most time on. I still haven't got the hang of snapchat yet...showing signs of age I think!

Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

I enjoy the 'real' posts. People writing about their life stories really capture my attention. Also, any articles that are helpful or full of life hacks...etc 


You can find Becky on:


All Enquiries to Becky at: contact@thelifestylebloggeruk.com



Hope you enjoyed the Interview and if you would like to feature in my 'Blogger Interview Series' just pop an email along to: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk


Catch you in the next post! Much Love x