Tea Time With your Cats!


Hey Cat Lovers!

I've been loving the September edition of My Purrfect Gift Box 

I think this may be the Cutest Box yet!!

In the September box Me and my Cats were treated to plenty of Catnip Goodness from Teabags to Biccie's!

My Favourite item in the box was the Cat Cup, It has a cute Cat design on one side and a quote (You are my cup of tea) on the other side.

I loved how this box had a 'relaxing' theme to it, with the Tea, biscuits and Gorgeous scented wax melt. all the items were perfect for creating some relaxing quality time for you and your cats...until the catnip makes them all chirpy till they tire themselves out and have a catnap.

Have a peek at the Gorgeous Goodies in September's Box....


 These Vanilla biscuits (I was calling them 'Cookies' cause they were so big and yummy) are cute and taste perfect with your cuppa!


You can find these cute biccie's (as well as other various designs) on Not On The High Street.com - Search for Nila Holden.


My Favourite Item from the September box. I'd been looking or a new cute cup for a while and this is perfect! 


 I love the cat design and the quote 'You're my cup of tea' on the other side in pretty font.
You can find this little gem Exclusively on My Purrfect Gift Box (Shop) 


 My Cats adore this Catnip filled teabag from FreakMEOWt




This Cute little wax melt from Paw Melts smells Divine.



I also love the cute and fancy packaging the Paw Melts have for their Wax Melts. 


Look at this cute (notice how I'm saying 'cute' quite a bit in this post!) Kitty Tea Bag holder that just clips to your cup. You can also use the Kitty Clip for other things to, like your computer screen. You can find them on Etsy (Search: MiniHandsCrafts)


I didn't even know that 'Teabags for cats' was even a thing! This was such a cute idea! You can find them on Paw and Gnaw 

There's also Teabags for us Catlovers in this September Box. Saffron and Honey Flavoured Tea bags! you can find these on Etsy! (Search: LoJim)


These Cute Catnip sweets are from Tillypops and my cats are obsessed with them.



I love this little poem that was included in the box (with the info of each item on the other side). It reminded me of my cat 'Freddie Mercury' who's a black cat and very much likes his comforts. My two cats are like little furry humans and they always go loopy when My Purrfect Gift Box arrives!


A portion of the cost of each Subscription box goes to support UK Cat charities, rescue centres and Animal shelters.

Subscriptions start at £15.95 per month. You can order a Gift box as a one time gift to a fellow cat lover or to treat yourself and your cat. 

You can also set up a month to month subscription or one for every three months. You could also choose the option of one every six months.

You can change your subscription or cancel at any time. 

The Lovely folks at My Purrfect Gift Box advise to be as early as you can with your orders as there are only a limited number of boxes available so order as early as you can to avoid disappointment.

Each subscription box varies and you will be sent surprises in every box.

You can set up a Subscription Here!

Have a peek at my reviews of the June and July boxes

You can also find 'My Purffect Gift Box' on their:



Thanks for Reading as always x

*Guys I would love it if you could take a couple of seconds to Nominate TheBloggersPost for 'Best Use Of Social Media' - (The Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards 2016) - Nominate Here! Much Love and Thanks!* 




*Samples were provided for this post, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% Genuine*