September Faves!


Hi Everyone!

I Can't believe we are nearly at the end of September, this year is going so fast! 

So it's that time of the month where it's 'Favourites' Post time and I've included a few products below that I have been loving this month.

Have a browse below...



  So as you can see my addiction to herbal teas has continued and to add to my usual 'Mint and Green Tea' Teas, I've been enjoying these delights from Twinings These Teas are like 'Autumn in a box' especially the 'Ginger bread' one. I picked these up at ASDA. I'm looking forward to trying the 'Cherry Bakewell' Tea next.



Again this month, I've been loving the September edition of My Purrfect Gift Box I have written all about it in this post: Tea Time With Your Cats 


My Favourite new snack this month has got to be the Delicious flavours from Propercorn Each bag is low in calories and suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Read more about my thoughts on Propercorn in Send Help! I'm addicted to Propercorn 




I was sent these Gorgeous Face masks by Ooharr These masks were so thick and creamy that each pack of 15ml could give you 2 or 3 applications. I loved how smooth the cream glided onto my skin. These masks were such an Amazing treat for my skin and I loved how smooth and silky my skin felt after using them. The scent of the masks also reminded me of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Check out their website for more information and you can buy these masks plus other Ooharr products Here


 Another great skin treat which I've been loving this month is the 'LIQ CG Night Serum' from LIQ C UK Cruelty Free and Fragrance Free, this lovely serum is great for giving your skin a much needed boost and renewal. I apply it every night to my face and neck and find it really soothing and notice the difference in the morning with my skin.


 You can find out more about 'LIQ C Serums' on their Website 


My Favourite new Nail Polish brand is the Fabulous Itsy Nails London I love the 'Mellow Yellow' and 'Green With Envy' shades and the quality of the polishes is Amazing. The DURA PRO Gel Effect polish really does leave your nails with a flawless professional finish that's longlasting. My nails looked fabulous all week. I talk more about the polishes on my: Forget Expensive Nail Salon Trips, 'Itsy Nails' is where it's at!! 

Itsy also have a deal on at the moment: 3 Gel Effect Polishes for £15 (Code: Autumn) find out more on their Website 


So there you go, these are some of my Favourite products this month. I'm currently reviewing some fabulous new products as we speak which will be in upcoming posts and maybe feature in next months Favourites post.

Thanks, as always for checking out my latest post!

*Guys I would love it if you could take a couple of seconds to Nominate TheBloggersPost for 'Best Use Of Social Media' - (The Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards 2016) - Nominate Here! Much Love and Thanks!* 




*The Samples that were provided for me to review: ooharr, Itsy, Propercorn, LIQ C, Purrfect Gift Box and Twinings Tea's purchased by myself. All thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% Genuine*