Send Help! I'm addicted to @Propercorn


Hey Guys!

You may have seen me raving about Propercorn on Twitter this week and you may have seen them pop up on London Fashion Week pics. They seem to be everywhere and it's no surprise that people keep talking about them and sharing pics on Social Media.

The lovely back story to 'Propercorn' and how it all came about was down to the lovely Cassandra who would spend time in the kitchen with her Dad growing up making popcorn, years later she got together with her best friend and created 'Propercorn'. From the design of the packaging to the delicious taste of each flavour you can tell that a lot of hard work and thought has gone into each packet. 


I was on cloud nine when I was sent 6 flavours to review of these Amazing snacks. They are now some of my go-to snacks when I fancy something Savoury or sweet but not full of naughty calories.


The magnificence of the Propercorn snacks is that they are Guilt Free with Flavours to suit everyone from sweet tooth to a Savoury tooth. Gone are the days when popcorn was just a treat at the cinema or for a late night movie. Propercorn have turned Popcorn into an everyday snack to enjoy any time, any place.

Propercorn is suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians, is low in calories, GM, Gluten and Wheat Free.

Every pack tells you exactly how much calories each bag contains.

I've fallen in love with all the flavours I was sent to review. When you open the packet the smell is just divine and the popcorn tastes so fresh like it was just made and left to cool down. 

The delicious flavours I tried were: Fiery Worcester Sauce & Sun dried Tomato, Sour Cream & Black Pepper, Sweet Coconut & Vanilla, Sweet Peanut & Almond, Sweet & Salty, lightly sea salted.


It's difficult for me to pick a favourite flavour because I love them all but If I had to pick my Favourite 'Sweet' flavour of the ones I reviewed I would say 'Sweet & Salty' and for 'Savory' I would say 'Fiery Worcester Sauce & Sun Dried Tomato'.


The only problem (and not really sure if this is classed as a problem!) Is that when you have one bag of Propercorn it's so addictive you want another one!

You can find more Scrumptious Flavours and Information about my new Obsession 'Propercorn' on their Website 

You can also find Propercorn on:



Happy Guilt Free Munching!!! 





*Samples were provided for this post, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% Genuine*

*Guys I would love it if you could take a couple of seconds to Nominate TheBloggersPost for 'Best Use Of Social Media' - (The Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards 2016) - Nominate Here! Much Love and Thanks!*