Give yourself a Natural boost..without the Caffeine #AlarmClockInABottle


Hey Guys & Gals!

So, we all dread the early morning alarm and the mid day slump when you're waiting for 5pm to roll around and your energy is zapped. One of the first things you do is hit the coffee machine to give you a Pick-me-up of Caffeine which we all know is ok in little amounts but not good for the heart/nervous system and our health in general plus it can be a bit pricey.

Step forward the Award Winning buffs at Seascape who produce Amazing Award Winning Bath and Body Products who have created the "Alarm Clock In A Bottle" Uplift Awake Oil which has been shortlisted in the 'Pure Beauty Awards 2016' for Best New Natural Product Of The Year!

You'll be please to know that not only do Seascape produce Amazing products, they produce Bath and body products which are not only Natural but Cruelty Free and Suitable for Vegetarians.

My normal time of rising (or should we say, forcefully dragging myself out of bed) is 5:30am so I need all the help I can get to go from 'Zombie Mode' to 'Zesty Mode' and the easy and unhealthy answer is to reach for the mountains of coffee to wake myself up! 

So I decided to put the 'Seascape Uplift Awake Oil' to the test. First of all the Oil comes in a handbag sized bottle with a roller ball applicator. The oil is completely organic and natural with skin goodies such as Lavender Oil, Jersey Eucalyptus Oil, Lime Oil, Sweet Almond and Grape Seed Oil with some Vitamin C. 


The Idea behind this Gorgeous Scented Oil is that you apply the oil using the roller ball applicator to your Wrist, Temples and Under your nose for when you need that boost! 


So what did I think? I found this product to be not only uplifting but great for perking me up when I was feeling stressed throughout the day. It's perfect for keeping in your bag or desk and taking out whenever you need that extra boost.

It kept me feeling chirpy, energised and the scent was divine, it reminded me a bit of lime flavoured lolly pops from childhood which was quite nice too.

You can find This delightful Uplift Oil on the Seascape website for only £10.00! 

Check out Seascape and their Amazing range of products on:



As always, Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next post!

*Guys I would love it if you could take a couple of seconds to Nominate TheBloggersPost for 'Best Use Of Social Media' - (The Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards 2016) - Nominate Here! Much Love and Thanks!* 



*Sample was provided for this review. All thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% Genuine*