Blogger Interview Series | Meet @LifeOfAmyBlog



Hey Guys!


In this Interview Post as part of my 'Blogger Interview Series' it's the turn of The Glamourous Amy from Life Of Amy to be Interviewed.

Check out her Interview and  Links below, Enjoy.....




Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

My name is Amy! I believe in unicorns and mermaids. I'm Liverpool girl dreaming of NYC.
I've been blogging for over 3 years now and I've recently re-launched my blog. New name, new URL, new theme. It's now called "Life of Amy" which basically explains my posts in the name. I mainly post lifestyle. With fashion and beauty thrown in. I basically write about the things I do, the things I do, the place I go. I also blog ALOT about Liverpool because I love the city which I came from.

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

EEK - it's been over 3 years. I can hardly believe it, it's crazy. I'm still completely in LOVE with it. I love having my own little place to write about things that make me happy. I originally started blogging with my sister when I was only 14. I then made the leap and went solo. I haven't looked back since.


Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

I enjoy the fact that it's mine. I have the freedom to write about anything. I enjoy attending events, meeting other bloggers and having an influence. It's amazing how much of an effect blogging has on me. I won't change that.

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?

I'm going to be pretty predictable here and say time. I feel like a bloggers job is never done - I love to be busy but it can be hard when I also work full time. There really isn't enough hours in the day when you're a blogger.


Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

YES. In fact, my list it pretty long but I'll stick to the question and give you one. Benefit - I think this brand is my biggest one because I've loved their products for many years. It would be great to collaborate with a brand that I respect and use all of the time.

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

I really loved working with a local shopping centre - if you've ever been to Liverpool, you might may have heard of it. The Metquarter? It's a shopping centre in the heart of Liverpool. It has a lot of my favourite stores like Paperchase, MAC, Illamasqua, Hugo Boss. As well as lots of places to pamper yourself. I had an absolutely amazing day - I had a facial, my hair done and my eye makeup done. The whole works. It was a lovely collaboration. If you want to hear more read the post here >> The Metquarter



Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

I'd say just go for it and be yourself! Join blog chats (Everyone is lovely!). Blog for yourself but most of all have fun! 

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I don't really have set days and time, it would be pointless for me as I wouldn't stick to it. I have a busy life away from blogging and work. I blog after work and on the weekends. I've actually started to blog on my commute now - after switching to WordPress. Their mobile app is actually pretty good.

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

Is that a trick question? It has to be Twitter! I simply love the interaction on Twitter. I'm always finding new bloggers that I love. It's the best for blog chats and stuff too. I'm still a big fan on Instagram - I just find the interaction isn't all that. Which makes me sad because it's a really great platform.

Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 


Travel posts! I love reading them, they make me happy. A little jealous. In a good way. I could read travel blogs all day. I always get inspiration on where to travel to next. I'm all for food blogs too! Because, I love drooling over EVERYTHING.


You can find Amy on:


For all Enquiries, Contact Amy on: Amylikess@gmail.com

Hope you enjoyed the Interview and don't forget to follow Amy on Social Media.

See you in the next post!


*Guys I would love it if you could take a couple of seconds to Nominate TheBloggersPost for 'Best Use Of Social Media' - (The Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards 2016) - Nominate Here! Much Love and Thanks!*