Blogger Interview Series | Meet @SerenaReidy20


Hi All

As you can probably guess I'm on a roll today with these posts in my 'Blogger Interview Series'! Don't forget to DM me on CaledonianKitty or Email: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk if you would like to feature as I've previously mentioned, this is going to be a regular part of my blog.  

So, onto the Interview and in this post we meet the lovely Serena from Ramblings Of Another Uni Student 


Enjoy the post.....



Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

Hey! I'm Serena and I started my blog during my first year of uni as I wanted to write on a regular basis. My blog is a lifestyle blog, and I mainly post about TV shows, food and music. 

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I've had my blog since April 2014, so that's just over two years. 

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging? 

I love being able to write about whatever I want and take loads of pictures! I also love the blogging community- everyone is so lovely! 

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging? The only thing I dislike about blogging is that my laptop is so slow so it can take ages to create one post! 

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

I'd love to work with Benefit, Graze and Funkin Cocktails. Travel companies would be great too. Jetting off to a tropical destination and writing about it is my dream. I'd also love to go to more blogging events. 

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

I've enjoyed writing about Graze subscription boxes. 

Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

Try to stick with it - blogging may seem tough at first but it gets better with time and it can be rewarding. 

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I tend to blog whenever an idea pops into my head. 

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

I'd have to say YouTube, it's a great way of discovering new music. 

Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

I love wishlists and posts about travel. 

You can find Serena on:


For all Enquiries, Contact Serena at: ramblingsofanotherunistudent@gmail.com 

Hope you enjoyed the Interview, see you in the next post!



*Guys I would love it if you could take a couple of seconds to Nominate TheBloggersPost for 'Best Use Of Social Media' - (The Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards 2016) - Nominate Here! Much Love and Thanks!*