Blogger Interview Series | Meet @The_Geeky_Mama


Hey Everyone!


I've been having so much fun doing this Bloggers Interview Series and getting to know more of you and you getting to know more bloggers and connecting with the Bloggers featured. I'm working my way through all the Emails and everyone is welcome to feature. All you have to do is DM me on CaledonianKitty or Email: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk and I'll send you all the details.

I've been asked how long I'm running the Interview Series for and I have decided to include it as a regular feature on my blog. Each time I post an Interview, the post will be pinned to TheBloggersPost page and the Bloggers Pic together with details of their Social Media links will be shared on The_Bloggers_Post Instagram!

So let's get to it...

For this post I have Interviewed the lovely Ashley from The Geeky Mama Blog 

So grab a cuppa and get to know Ashley! All her links are included below so check out her fabulous blog and hope you enjoy the Interview...




Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?


My name is Ashley and I am the owner of The Geeky Mama Blog. www.thegeekymamablog.wordpress.com I live in Mesa, AZ. I am a Stay at Home Mom to 2 handsome boys. One is 5 and the other is 2 going on 13! :) I decided to make this blog because I was going through a really tough time in my life and thought this would be a great outlet for me. I have only been doing this since mid-July and I love it! I have met some amazing people! I write about parenting, motherhood, and I also love to spread awareness about Postpartum Depression and Anxiety, since I personally suffer from these. I do not want women to feel alone, because I know that it is the worst feeling of all!


Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?


I have actually only been blogging for a couple months. I started in Mid-July of this year!


Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?


I love everything about it! Being able to connect with people all around the world, writing my thoughts down for others to see, doing product reviews!


Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?


It can be tough at times, because you might start really slow, and also I get writers block at times. :)


Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?


I don't really have a specific brand, but I do really enjoy helping out small businesses! I love putting their name out there so that they can receive more customers and followers. I also love to work with anyone that can help out a mom. Meaning the products they sell, will help out a mother in a certain way.. ie. childrens clothes, toys, organization, kitchen gadgets, beauty and health...


Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?


I really couldn't pick just one! Every company that I have worked with so far has been amazing. Awesome service. Very fast replies, great product!


Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?


BE PATIENT! Don't give up right away. You need to make sure you focus on a niche, create a logo, create social media accounts (very important)! You may become overwhelmed with the social media accounts at first, so my suggestion is to do one at a time. When you feel comfortable enough, then add another one on. When using social media, like Twitter, use keywords (#hashtags)! This is important. When people do searches of a word, your post will pop up. All because of that hashtag! Try not to crowd your blog. Make sure the color isn't too hard on the eyes! :)

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?


Throughout the day I take notes in my blogging journal of things that happen. Maybe my son said something that I want to share, or we take a trip somewhere. You never know when a topic might just show up! I do love writing at night time when the boys are asleep. I am able to write with a clear mind.


Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?


I LOVE TWITTER! I have just hit over 1,000 followers! My 2nd favorite is Instagram. That is where I find small businesses to work with!


Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 


I love reading humor blogs, informational, cooking, parenting, etc. I am open to new blogs and love reading everything I can get my hands on! Head on over and share with me! :)



You can find Ashley on:


For all Enquiries, you can contact Ashley at: thegeekymama451@gmail.com



So there you have it! Hope you enjoyed the Interview and as always - Thank you for reading & I'll catch you in the next post! 

x Jo