Blogger Interview Series | Meet @SarahJDocker

Hi Guys!

In this 'Blogger Interview' Post you'll find the lovely Sarah from The Scarlet State 

On Sarah's Twitter Bio she describes herself as an Aspiring illustrator (She's an Amazing Artist btw) as well as being a blogger of various things as well as Lifestyle and Beauty. 

Get to know Sarah a little bit more from her Interview below and be sure to follow her on her links included at the end of the Interview Post.

Enjoy....





Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

Hello! I'm Sarah, a 20 year old blogger, vlogger and student illustrator from the UK. My blog is a UK based lifestyle, beauty and fashion blog that also covers vlogging, taboo, tattoo and day-to-day life!

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I started blogging around a year ago now but had a hiatus for a few months this year as uni work had to be a priority. I'm hoping I can balance it a little better this month!

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

I adore the community. Sounds so cheesy and I've said it so many times but really the support and engagement from fellow bloggers is what keeps me going! Everyone's so inspiring. Also my passion for creating, when drawing just isn't enough blogging gives me room to write about everything.

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?

Probably just the admin side to it. I love exciting e-mails but scheduling tweets gets a little dire once you've done it every day for months hahaha.

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

One day I'd love to work with Too Faced or another  CF make-up brand! Especially since Too Faced have a collaboration with Kat Von D coming out soon. She's a huuuuge inspiration of mine. 

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

I've loved working with SEVENTEEN. The communication is brilliant and there's a whole blogger network you can be a part of!

Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

Stick at it! I regret having such a long hiatus so much but it's easy to get back into the swing of things. Join in with chats and make an effort to communicate with other bloggers as I've met so many great people through this. Also don't be scared to ask for advice.

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I write a little every day at the moment and check my e-mails when I wake up, but Sundays especially are for everything blogging!

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

Twitter by far. It's great to talk to people and since Instagram has put it's new algorithm in place it's gotten a little dry over there haha. 

Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

I love reading lifestyle posts and posts about lip/brow/eye products! Lately I've started only purchasing cruelty free products so learning about new brands and CF companies is something I'm enjoying at the mo too. I also love vlogs!




You can find Sarah on:


For all Enquiries, Contact Sarah at: sjdocker@hotmail.com 


If you would like to feature in my 'Blogger Interview Series' DM me on: CaledonianKitty or Email: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk

As always, thanks for reading and see you in the next post! 

Much Love x