Blogger Interview Series | Meet @TattooedOwl


Hey Guys!

How's your week going?.. well I hope! In this post, as part of my 'Blogger Interview' series I've put the Interview questions to Stewart from The Guy with the Owl Tattoo 

I've been following Stewart for quite a while and was glad when he got in touch about featuring. He's a unique blogger and all round nice guy with a passion for tattoo's and cool music. 

Stewart is also a Podcaster

So check out Stewart's Interview and links below...




Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

Hey I'm Stew a nearly 30 year old Male and Lifestyle Blogger, currently residing by the seaside. I cover everything and anything that takes my fancy over on the blog.

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I have been blogging for nearly 2 years now, I was involved in a few podcasts and decided to try my hand at blogging as I was in between leaving one podcast and staring another, really glad I started now.

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

 It has to be the social side of it, I have met some really great people over the past few years, its also rewarding when you get a post out and its received really well.

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?

It can be a cliquey at times, apart from that the scheduling of tweets can get a bit boring after the first few months of doing it.

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

Some more sports brands, in the future, haven't really covered sport much on my blog in the recent months so it's something I may well go back to.

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

Penguin have been great to work with, really enjoyed collaborating with them on a few posts and items.

Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

Just do you, there is no wrong or right way to start a blog.

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I just write when the mood strikes, I don't like to have a structure as this is just a hobbie for me.

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

Has to be twitter, its more interactive with fellow bloggers.

Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

Anything that takes my fancy, if the title seems interesting I will generally have a read through even if it is something I don't follow or know about.

Hope you enjoyed reading Stewart's Interview. You can find him on:


For All Enquiries, Contact Stewart at: theguywiththeowltattoo@gmail.com


Thanks for reading as always...catch you in the next post x




*Guys I would love it if you could take a couple of seconds to Nominate TheBloggersPost for 'Best Use Of Social Media' - (The Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards 2016) - Nominate Here! Much Love and Thanks!*