Blogger Interview Series | Meet @WhosThatJessAnn


Hi Guys!

Welcome to another Post in my 'Blogger Interview Series'.  This post features the lovely Jessica from Who's That Jess Ann


Jessica is an Animal Lover and blogger of Fashion, Travel and Beauty. Find out more about Jessica in her Interview below and check out her links at the end of the post.

Enjoy Reading....




Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

Hi, I'm Jess a 26 year old (sob, that sounds old) student nurse who is based in Manchester, UK. I'm OBSESSED with fashion and travelling, and that is what my blog is centred around. I spend far too many hours online 'window' shopping not only for clothes but new travel destinations too.  


Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I only started my blog around two months ago but I'm loving it so much. I'm trying to keep my site updated with one post a week.


Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

I didn't realise what a great opportunity blogging would me to meet new people. Like most people I kind of assumed blogging would be a hostile environment to be involved in, but it is nothing of the sort! All fellow bloggers have been genuinely amazing, super friendly and incredibly supportive. I've spoken to so many great people in the last two months.


Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?

The photoshoots I think, I just get so embarrassed when people walk by. Confidence is something I need to work on but blogging is definitely helping and I'm gradually beginning to stop my nervous giggles when there are passers by. The end result of great photos also makes the awkward posing so worthwhile!

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

It has to be Topshop! Aiming high I know, but I practically want everything in their new autumn collection and basically any collection they've ever done. I'm a Topshop addict - HELP.

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

I went to a launch event for The Body Shop's new superfood face masks a few weeks ago and I just fell in love with so many of their products. I love that their products are so natural, and being an animal lover I always try and opt for cruelty free brands.


Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?


Don't be scared to start a blog - I toyed with the idea for over a year and wish I'd started sooner! Everyone is so welcoming and it's such a great form of personal expression.


Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I try to write one post a week but I'm not at the scheduling stage just yet, more of when I get time around uni work. I have so many autumn clothes I need to blog soon - I'm really excited about it.


Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

At the moment it has to be Twitter, it's been such a great way of connecting not only with fellow bloggers but also brands. There are so many blogger chats which are great for meeting blogging friends. I do love Instagram too but more for the photography side of blogging.


Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading?

I actually really enjoy reading beauty blog posts, I'm always on the look out for new beauty products that aren't too expensive with me being a student. A girl can never have enough lipsticks right?! I also enjoy watching clothes haul vlogs.


You can find Jessica on :


For all Enquiries, you can contact Jessica on:  jessdykes19@googlemail.com


Hope you enjoyed the Interview and don't forget to follow Jessica on her Social platforms!

*Guys I would love it if you could take a couple of seconds to Nominate TheBloggersPost for 'Best Use Of Social Media' - (The Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards 2016) - Nominate Here! Much Love and Thanks!*