Blogger Interview Series | Meet @Bella_Farmer_


Hey Guys!

Hope your week is going well so far. In this post we meet The Lovely Bella from The Life Of A Farmer's Wife 

Bella has written a personal post on PCOS and shared her experience with PCOS so make sure you have a read and don't forget to check out her links posted at the end of the interview.

Enjoy reading...


Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

Of course I can! I'm a young -newbie- blogger, housewife, step-mum, and pretty dang good at hatching ducks and chicks. My blog is where I write about it all, and try to help others who may be experiencing the same situations as I have - or might do in the future. The main two goals of my blog is to document little bits about my life so I'll have something to look back on, and to help and inform others!

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I've been in and out of the blogging circle a few times over my teen years, but felt pressured to follow along in the beauty blogging community, when it just didn't do it for me. I started The Life of a Farmers Wife in July this year, and have been loving it! It's only been three months or so though, so not long at all!


Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

Narrowing it down to just one thing is hard! I love writing -one of the reasons I started - and I suppose it feels more like I'm chatting to someone more than just writing and hoping that someone will see it. I talk A LOT in person - I really don't stop - so writing is another way for me to just chat about things, but without annoying anyone in the process!


Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?
I've been lucky enough not to experience it myself, but I've seen so many of my favourite bloggers comment about how they've had their work stolen. Posts being entirely copied word for word and claiming it as their own, for example. I really hope it never happens to me, but unfortunately I think it's just one of those things that'll always be happening to someone.

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

Oh, yes, definitely! There's so many brands I'd love to work with! Maybe Primark in regards to homewear? Or a cleaning product company? There's too many to list here, I'd bore you all!


Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

I'm only new, so I haven't managed to work with any brands yet. I have my fingers crossed that I will do soon though!


Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

Remember to blog about what you like, not just what's popular or in fashion at the time. I was in beauty school four years ago, and beauty bloggers / youtubers where the in thing, so I thought I'd give my two pence on beauty from a more professional view. My two pence ran out pretty fast, it just wasn't what I was interested in writing about every week! Keep that in mind when starting a blog, and be open to changing the direction of your blog as you grow!


Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I would blog all day every day if I could, but unfortunately that would leave me with nothing to blog about! I try to blog a few hours a day at least, but I don't keep track of when that happens. 


Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?


Twitter and Instagram have quickly become my favourites to interact with other bloggers and friends! 


Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

I'll read anything at least once, so I don't tend to "cross off" any blog posts from my list before giving them a quick read. I try to read quite a few posts about Blogging, or Social Media tips and so on. On some things I'm still completely lost, so I try to get info from others who have implemented their techniques instead of from people who know how it's meant to work in theory but haven't actually tried and tested it.

You can find Bella on:


For all Enquiries, Contact Bella at: thelifeofafarmerswifeblog@gmail.com

Hope you enjoyed the Interview, Catch you in the next post!




*If you would like to feature in my 'Blogger Interview Series, DM me on CaledonianKitty or Email: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk*

*Guys I would love it if you could take a couple of seconds to Nominate TheBloggersPost for 'Best Use Of Social Media' - (The Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards 2016) - Nominate Here! Much Love and Thanks!*