Blogger Interview Series | Meet @Laura_Nolan22

Hi Everyone!

In this Interview post you'll meet the lovely Laura from F.B.L Savvy 

Remember, if you would like to take part just DM me on CaledonianKitty or Email: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk 

Enjoy the Interview and don't forget to check out Laura's blog/links which I've included at the end of the Interview...

Excuse the 'white stripes' as I copied/pasted the answers from Laura's email in this post, only the answers were provided so I typed out the questions again for the post lol.... anyway, enjoy!!!!



Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

Hi, I'm Laura, 23 from Cheshire and my blog FBL Savvy is all things fashion, beauty and lifestyle related with a bit of fitness and blogging tips thrown in there 

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I first started FBL Savvy in January 2014 - so nearly 3 years now! 

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

For me, the most enjoyable part if blogging is having the opportunity to chat and get to know so many people from around the world who all have a common interest - blogging!

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?

I hate doing scheduling, mainly because it takes so long to do and it's pretty boring

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

So many! I think Urban Decay is right up there at the top as all their makeup is both insanely gorgeous and amazing quality

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

I've been lucky enough to work with some amazing brands so it's impossible to choose just one! JD Sports, Spectrum Brushes and Lord & Berry are just 3 I have really enjoyed working with. 

Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

Write what you want to write about, don't just follow trends etc

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I normally set aside my evening to blog and really use social media to chat to others and promote my blog

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

Hard one, I love using a few! I think Twitter is by far the best for my blog as its where I get a lot of traffic from. 

Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

All types!

You can find Laura on: 


All Enquiries to: lauranolan45@gmail.com 


Hope you enjoyed the Interview and as always Thank you for checking out my latest Interview. See you in the next post! 

Much Love x