Blogger Interview Series | Meet @Poppy_Mayy

 Hey All!

In this Interview Post we learn a little bit more about the Blogger/Vlogger Poppy from Poppy Mayy

According to Poppy's Twitter Bio, she is on a Conquering Curvy 'Mission' to Empower Women and describes herself as a Full Time Mermaid.

Want to know a bit more about Poppy? read on...

You can find poppy's Social Media links included at the end of the Interview, Enjoy....




Q1, Tell us a little about yourself and your blog…

First things first my name is Poppy and I run a fashion, beauty and photography blog called poppymayy.co.uk. My blogging mission is to empower other women through fashion and beauty. We all deserve to feel great!

Q2, How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I started my blog in my third year of university which was just over a year ago now.

Q3, What do you enjoy most about blogging?

I love writing. It’s one of my biggest passions in life so having my own little corner of the internet where I can write to my heart’s content makes me so happy.

Q4,  What do you enjoy least about blogging?

In the past I’ve met a few bloggers who have a “holier than thou” attitude which sucks. I’m really shy in person and once when I was at an event I finally built up the courage to talk to a blogger I had been chatting to online and she totally blanked me. It was horrible. But honestly, there are way more lovely bloggers than rude ones!

Q5, Is there a brand you would love to work with?

I’d love to work with Floozie or Curvy Kate. I’ve never worked with a fashion brand before and I worship their lingerie and swimwear ranges.

Q6, Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

Recently I’ve been working with Seventeen make-up and they are so amazing! I went to one of their events this month and they were all so lovely and put on a wonderful event where I learnt so much.

Q7, What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

Just be yourself. Don’t try to force yourself into being someone you’re not because your audience will see through it. Also, (I am still guilty of this!) don’t compare yourself to other bloggers. It’s not good for you and you should remember that every blogger is different and their audiences still love them! So keep doing you.

Q8, Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I blog at least twice a week but I don’t specify which day really. I’m a pretty creative person and I don’t do too well sticking to strict schedules. So I just blog when the mood takes me. Plus, if I force myself to write when I don’t really want to my content can suffer.

Q9, What’s your fav social media platform?

I love Twitter! It gives me a chance to connect with people I wouldn’t necessarily be able to meet in real life. I also love getting involved with all the blogger chats on there. You can meet some really amazing bloggers.

Q10, What type of blog posts do you enjoy reading?

I’m a little nosey so I really like reading more personal blog posts. But I also love a good old OOTD (outfit of the day).



 

You can find Poppy on:



For all Enquiries, contact Poppy at: Contact@poppymayy.co.uk 


Thanks as always for checking out my latest Interview/Post. To feature in the 'Blogger Interview Series' DM me on: CaledonianKitty or Email: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk

Much Love x