Blogger Interview Series | Meet @ItsKiaerin

Hey Everyone!

I'm loving how popular this 'Blogger Interview Series' is and getting to know more about all of you fabulous bloggers out there. This time we meet the lovely Lifestyle and Beauty Blogger known as Kia from It's Kia Erin (How lovely is this name though!!)

Have a peek at Kia's Interview below and have a browse/follow of her Social Media links below.

Have fun reading.....





Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

Hello my name is Kia Erin and I run a beauty, lifestyle and a little bit of everything blog www.itskiaerin.com. Im 18 years old from Derbyshire and have just finished studying Health and Social Care at college. I love photography and all things beauty related. I am stereotypical British because i'm a huge tea lover. 

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I have been blogging for 2 years in December. I first started blogging on the 28th December 2014.

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

The thing I love the most about blogging is that I can be myself. I'm not writing to please anyone else and with my blog I can write about anything, i'm not just tied down to one thing. 

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?

The thing I enoy least about blogging is trying to fit everything into my already bust schedule. Setting up photos, taking photos, editing photos, writing blog posts, twitter chats, scheduling tweets and thinking of new blog posts all take a lot of time. 

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

I love to work with any brands but I think I would love to work with any beauty brands because beauty is the main thing that I love to blog about. 

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

Currently I have not worked with any brands but I am working with a few over the festive period. 

Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

My advice that I would give to a newbie blogger is to be yourself. Don't look at other bloggers and think that you have to be exactly like them because that doesn't show who you really are and if you spend all you time trying to be someone else people are not going to know the real you. 

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I have just recently changed my blogging schedule to posting blogs on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I write blogs any free time I have to make sure I can get the posts done by these days. 

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

My most used social media is twitter but I also use bloglovin, instagram and google+

Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

 love reading all different types of blog posts. I don't just stick to one kind because I like to see what everyone else blogs about too. 


You can find Kia on:


For all Enquiries, Contact Kia at: kia_erin@live.com

Hope you enjoyed the Interview, see you in the next post!!


*Guys I would love it if you could take a couple of seconds to Nominate TheBloggersPost for 'Best Use Of Social Media' - (The Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards 2016) - Nominate Here! Much Love and Thanks!*