The ULTIMATE Eyeshadow Palette for only £21.99



Hello Glamour fans!


Have I got the Ultimate Eyeshadow palette for you! I'm excited to share this post with you about my addiction to the new 35 Colour "Smoke It Out Too" Palette from Crownbrush UK 

This Eyeshadow palette is pure perfection in every sense of the word, you have shades for days...from light to dark, matte to shimmer, there's so many looks you can create with this beautiful collection. 

I've been on the lookout for an eyeshadow palette for a while but all the ones that I looked at were either over priced or only had two or three colours that I liked. As you probably know if you follow me on Social Media I have a Makeup Obsession and have tried all various brands.

With the 'Smoke It Out Too' palette it has totally upped my eyeshadow game. There's just too many beautiful shades that I'm looking forward to playing with and seeing what different looks I can create.

The beauty of this palette is that you can create a subtle look, a dramatic look or somewhere in between. 

I'm practically in love with this palette and even my fiance was shocked when I told him that the palette retails at only £21.99. It's just Amazing.

I've been a big fan of Crownbrush UK since I first became a blogger in 2014. One of my earliest posts featured their 613 7pc HD Brush Set and 10 Colour Concealer Palette Review I still have those brushes which I use everyday. The Crownbrush brushes are Fantastic quality and long lasting. It's no surprise that Crownbrush is used and loved by Makeup Artists and beauty bloggers. 

I'm excited to include more Makeup posts on my blog and trying out new looks and styles featuring this beautiful palette so keep your eyes peeled for that. 

If you're a Glamour Addict like me then you need to get your mitts on some Crownbrush brushes and Makeup. At such Amazing Quality and prices you can't go wrong.

I have included below some swatches taken in various light to give you an idea of how the Matte and Shimmer shades look. The photo's don't do the shades justice but have a browse!






































See how beautiful the palette and the shades are...

You can find Crownbrush UK on:


** If your order on Crownbrush UK is £50 or more you qualify for Free Delivery **


Happy Glamour-Eye-Zing!! 





*Sample was provided for this review, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% Genuine*