The August @PurrfectGiftBox


Hello Cat Lovers (& Cats)

Much to my Excitement (and my Cats) I'm posting about the Fantastic My Purrfect Gift Box again, this time I'm raving about their August Box with their end of Summer Theme 'Dancing In The Moonlight'.

This is the third box I have received from them and they never fail to surprise me. The boxes just keep getting better and better and I love the ideas and little details that go into these different themed boxes every month. 

Being a Shopaholic and Blogger I receive quite a lot of parcels but when the 'My Purrfect Gift box' arrive my cats go loopy and I have to go into another room to take pictures of the lovely box before my cats charge at it. They never seem to bother with anything else I have delivered but they always automatically assume this is for them.

Have a browse at the divine August Box in the pictures below...











Like the previous boxes, the August box was packed full of goodies for cats and cat lovers. I loved everything but have to say The Hand painted Cat Fairy lights were a Favourite of mine (Available from Etsy) and I also loved the Cat Print from A Cat Like Curiosity

Included in the box was a beautifully designed cat and moon bracelet. A Cute cat vinyl decal (Etsy Shop: Vdestination).

My Cats stuffed their faces with the Little Hearts Treats from Vet's Kitchen and they've added the adorable handmade wool heart (from Paw And Gnaw) and handmade bird (Etsy Shop: Clasicats | Clasicats - Twitter )

As previously mentioned in July box post: 

A portion of the cost of each Subscription box goes to support UK Cat charities, rescue centres and Animal shelters.

Subscriptions start at £15.95 per month. You can order a Gift box as a one time gift to a fellow cat lover or to treat yourself and your cat. 

You can also set up a month to month subscription or one for every three months. You could also choose the option of one every six months.

You can change your subscription or cancel at any time. 

The Lovely folks at My Purrfect Gift Box advise to be as early as you can with your orders as there are only a limited number of boxes available so order as early as you can to avoid disappointment.

Each subscription box varies and you will be sent surprises in every box.

You can set up a Subscription Here!

Have a peek at my reviews of the June and July boxes

You can also find 'My Purffect Gift Box' on their:



Thanks for Reading as always x



*Samples were provided for this post, all thoughts and opinions are mine and are 100% Genuine*