Blogger Interview Series | Meet @TouchOfBelle



Hey Everyone!


So here I am with another Blogger Interview and I'm really chirpy because I've had the chance to Interview one of my Favourite Bloggers and #BDIB  Creator & Queen.... Gemma from Touch Of Belle

When I first started blogging I remember how supportive and kind Gemma was to me and gave me the opportunity to take part in one of her #BDIB chats. She was so nice and is always such a positive and dedicated blogger and person. If it was up to me she would have tons of Awards for everything she's done for the Blogging Community and she was one of the first people to do it! You should check out #BDIB chats when you can. 

So check out my little interview with Gemma below and be sure to follow her!!!





Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?


Hey, I’m Gemma a 19 year old nature photography lover! I started my blog in 2013, gosh It only feels like yesterday when I started! My blog, touch of belle, is mainly lifestyle and beauty related and just about everything in between!


Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?


I have been blogging for 3 years now… scary I know! If you add my old blog into the mix it would be 4 years, which is just completely crazy! I started my blog “touch of belle” on the 12th July 2013 and have loved every single minute of blogging!


Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?


I love meeting so many amazing people through blogging, I love that it connects you to so many people with similar interests. I also love having a place where I can share my thoughts and just be me!


Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?


There are a few negative people around who like to share their opinions, but I would never let it stop me blogging. If I did then they would have won.


 Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?


There are so many! I would love to work with lomography, they are a great photography company and I just love their products! On the beauty side it would be Marc Jacobs… in my dreams haha.


Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?


There are so many! Each brand is completely different and I love being able to try new products and to share my honest opinions on my blog. I like it when a brand is really passionate as this really comes through and makes me really excited to try their products and develop a relationship with them.


Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?


Just be yourself and have fun! Rome wasn’t built in a day, so don’t get down if the numbers come in slowly, it takes time just keep at it and the views will start to creep up on their own. If you are passionate about what you are writing about it will come across and people will enjoy it! I would definitely recommend joining in twitter chats, there are so many around now and they can be a great way to get your blog noticed.


Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?


Just when I feel inspired, if I set times I would just be writing for the sake of writing. I try never to force a post and prefer to write when I am really excited about an idea or have a wave of inspiration!


Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?


Twitter by far! I love joining in twitter chats they are my favourite and I love that you can talk to people all over the world!


Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading?


I am a massive lifestyle and beauty lover! Although I will read just about any genre of post if it interests me!


You can find Gemma on:


Brands/Enquiries:  contact Gemma at: touchofbelle@gmail.com

Follow 'Bloggers Do It Better' #BDIB on:


****Chats take place every Monday at 7pm and every Friday at 8pm GMT****



As Always, Thank you for checking out my post & don't forget to follow Gemma x