Blogger Interview Series | Meet @MissSparkles81

Hey Guys!

I'm excited to interview the Inspirational fellow Glaswegian Nikki from Sparkles At Midnight .

I LOVE her bio on Twitter which reads ''Kicked Cancers A**e''!! 

Check out Nikki's Interview below and her links! 

Enjoy....



Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

My name is Nikki and I originally started blogging about being gluten free and restaurants that catered for a gluten free diet in Glasgow. Gradually I have now started introducing more lifestyle, crafts and pet posts.

Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I have been blogging on and off for several years. I cant actually remember when I started. It has been the past 2 years though that I have really taken blogging seriously and started putting more effort in,

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

The thing I love most about blogging is being able to meet people who share the same interests as me. I have also had the opportunity to attend some amazing events through blogging and meet lovely people. Its been fab so far!

Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?

Blogging has really taken off over the past few years and sometimes it can be hard to connect with people who are that little bit more successful than me. I always reply to anyone who takes time to tweet me or email me and it would be nice if everyone took the same approach.

Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

There are so many brands that I would love to work with. I think any homeware brand or holiday company would be amazing!

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

I have really enjoyed working with paperchase and pet shop.co.uk. I got to enjoy some fantastic craft workshops and Benji loved his doggy treats!

Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?

I would say to make sure that you blog about what interests you. It can be tempting to do the same as everyone else but it is important to find your own niche.

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

Not really lol! At the moment I am aiming to have 2 posts a week published but not necessarily on set days. I am about to take part in a september blogging challenge that means I will be posting every day though!

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

I love twitter I just wish I was allowed more than 140 characters! Instagram is something that I am getting more into aswell. Its great to be able to see little snapshots of peoples lives!

Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

I love reading lifestyle and craft posts basically anything that inspires me to make something or improve my little house!


You can find Nikki on:


All Enquiries to Nikki at: sparklesatmidnight@gmail.com 



Hope you enjoyed reading, if you would like to take part in my 'Blogger Interview Series' DM me on: CaledonianKitty or Email me: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk

As always, Thanks for reading!!! x