Blogger Interview Series | Meet @ThatDarlinMarie



Hey Guys! 

Hope you are all good! I'm still loving the response I have had for this Interview Series. It's great fun getting to know more about Bloggers. Remember it's open to all bloggers, it's just a bit of fun and to help share bloggers links and connect with other bloggers.


So for this post I Interviewed Glamourpuss Marie from That Darlin' Marie 

You should also check out her Gorgeous designs on Those Darling Designs



Enjoy The Interview.....





Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?


Of course! My name is Marie. I'm a 20 something girl living in PA with my stellar fella and four goof ball cats. My blog has a little of everything! I blog about body positivity, blogging tips, beauty, fashion, recipes, DIYs and just some of my favorite things! I really didn't want to just stay in one category because I love so many things and want to share them with people.


Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?


I've been blogging on and off since 2010. So, about 6 years. I relaunched my blog in the beginning of July and I'm so glad I did! 


Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?


I really love sharing the things I love and getting the chance to interact with new people. I've made some pretty amazing friends because of blogging and I'm so grateful for that. I really love how welcoming the blogging community is. I didn't feel so out of place when I started blogging.

 
Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?


Sometimes I feel like I need to absolutely post every single day. I have a set schedule to post Monday through Friday, but sometimes I'll lack the inspiration for a post and have a hard time putting one out. I know it's okay to miss a day here and there, but I still terrible when I don't get a post out.


Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?


There's so many brands that I would love to work with! I think my dream would be to work with Modcloth. They have the most amazing clothes, shoes, accessories and home stuff! 

 
Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?


Unfortunately, I haven't had the amazing chance to work with a brand. Maybe someday soon!

 
Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?


I would say write about what you love and not what you think people will love. You'll get burnt out very easily and will lose all inspiration. Blog for yourself!


Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?


I would love to write all of my posts over the weekend and then schedule them throughout the week, but I feel like writing the post the night before works best for me. 


Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?


My favorite social media platform is definitely Instagram! I really love being able to see what my favorite bloggers, friends and family are up to through photos. 


Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 


I really enjoy style post and DIYs! Being able to discover a new brand or maybe an outfit you never thought about wearing is amazing. I also really love seeing DIY posts. I'm a huge DIYer and love making my own things!

You can find Marie on:




For all enquiries contact Marie at: thatdarlinmarie@gmail.com 


Thanks for checking out Marie's Interview! Much love as always!!! 




* If you would like to take part in my Blogger Interview series, DM me on Twitter or Email: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk *