Blogger Interview Series | Meet @_L_A_U_R_A____


Hey Everyone!

Hope your week is going Great so far! Continuing The Blogger Interview series I have Interviewed the Lovely Laura from Queen Bee 

Laura's an Absolute Doll so make sure you follow her on her links posted below and enjoy the Interview....





Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog? 

Hi !! My name is Laura I'm an Irish blogger located in the south west of Ireland. I have a keen interest in makeup,my blog is mainly beauty based but I try to cover all areas such as fashion, DIY and lifestyle you can check out my blog here: http://www.queenbeeie.com


Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start?

I have been blogging a year now,I started back in June of last year I wasn't fully aware of how big the blogging community was I set the blog up as a hobby to explore my interests and improve my knowledge in relation to makeup.


Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

There is so many things that I love about blogging the list is endless I love sharing my thoughts and opinions with my readers I also love the ability to reach out and connect with readers and fellow bloggers through social media. 


Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging?

For me personally the thing that I least enjoy is timing you need to be aware of what's on trend and when to post it. 


Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with?

There is a wide range of brands that I would love to work along side but the main one I would have to say is benefit cosmetics I'm a huge fan of their products there packaging is eye catching and the defiantly stand out from the crowd and not to mention the all of there products of are high quality. 


Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

So far the brand that I enjoyed working with was Beverly Hills formula the team were extremely friendly and I'm obsessed with their products you can check out my review here: http://www.queenbeeie.com/blog/product-reviewbeverly-hills-formula


Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger?


When first starting out as a blogger it can be a little bit daunting don't be put off by other bloggers that may have a bigger following than you or how well designed their blog is,at the start your only starting to get to know yourself as a blogger so it's okay to not be too polished over time your posts will improve and you can always go back and edit them. Another tip is interaction is key make sure to interact with fellow bloggers gain more knowledge about blogging it's also great to interact with your readers so be sure to do that through social media or through your blog. 



Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you?

I general don't have a set time or day when I post its normally based on my mood I don't post as much during the week as I wish because I work but I tend to post at the weekend.


Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

My favourite social media platform hands Down is Twitter it's easy to navigate and to interact with fellow bloggers and readers. You can check out my Twitter here: https://twitter.com/_l_a_u_r_a____


Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

I love reading blog posts that are mainly beauty based but I also love posts that bloggers share their tips and tricks to blogging as you learn more and every day you learn something new. 


You can find Laura on:

Queen Bee | Twitter | SC: LauraByrneBlog 

For all enquiries contact Laura: laurabyrneblog@gmail.com 



Thanks as always for checking out my post x