Blogger Interview Series | Meet @Glamanatti


Hi Guys!

In this post I've Interviewed the beautiful Shauna from Glamanatti check out her answers below and be sure to follow her on Social Media and subscribe to her blog and You tube channel!




Q1) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?

My name is Shauna and I have always had a passion for sharing things and documenting my life. I'm always inspired and want to channel it through my blog and Youtube channel. My blog, The Glamanatti, is dedicated to fashion, lifestyle and introducing to other content creators who i find unique.

 Q2) How long have you been blogging and when did you start? 

I actually made my blog account in 2012, but started being active July 2015, so a year !

Q3) What do you enjoy most about Blogging?

 Freedom of expression and connecting with others!

 Q4) What do you enjoy least about blogging? 

Theres nothing I personally dislike about blogging, but the blogging community has become so popular that it's a business. People also only want to associate themselves with you if you have a certain amount of followers. I dislike when I tell someone with a business that I have a blog and they harass me with "how many followers do you have???" why does that matter?


Q5) Is there a brand you would love to work with? 

Any fashion or lifestyle magazine and other bloggers!

Q6) Which brand have you enjoyed working with so far?

Haven't worked with one yet!

 Q7) What advice would you give to a newbie blogger? 

Follow your heart, blog what you feel and be true to yourself and followers!

Q8) Do you have a set time or day set aside to blog or do you just write when the mood takes you? 

I'm all about mood, honey.. I tend to work best at night. I can't force blog post out me, I have to be inspired.

Q9) What is your Fave Social Media Platform?

Twitter, you can see pictures, videos and funny tweets in just one scroll.

 Q10) Which types of Blog Posts do you enjoy reading? 

FOOD and Handy D.I.Y Stuff!


You can find Shauna on: 


For all Enquiries, contact Shauna at: ShaunaMcRose@gmail.com 


To take part in my 'Blogger Interview Series' pop an email along to Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk x