Award Winning Hair Saviours!!


Happy August Everyone!


So, I was on the lookout for a new haircare range to give my hair a boost and keep it healthy. You may know if you follow me on Social Media that I have very long hair, it's coloured and I tend to either Straighten it or curl it. So Obviously I need the right kind of products for my har to try and keep it as healthy as possible despite the use of heat, products and hair colourants.


Step forward... The Award Winning RICH Hair Care 


I'm obsessed with their Argan Colour Collection It's just perfect! Since using the Argan Colour Protect Shampoo/Conditioner, De-Friz and Shine Mist (Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2013) & Argan Oil Elixir (Winner of the Irish Tatler Beauty Awards 2013/14), my hair has a new lease of life. It's smoother, more managable, shiny, The colour is more vibrant and whether I have my hair straight or curly it stays looking on fleek all day long.

The smell of the products is also divine. The bottles that the products come in are very luxurious too.

I keep running my fingers through my hair because it feels so soft and looks fabulous!

The RICH Hair Care 'Argan Colour Collection' protects your coloured hair from frizz, UV rays and your colour fading and heat. When using the products your hair will feel silky soft, nourished and stronger, you won't be able to keep your hands off it! 

The first time I used the shampoo and conditioner I noticed a difference in my hair straight away and with each use my hair just keeps looking and feeling better every time. It's no surprise that RICH are an Award winning brand, they tick all the 'must have' boxes when it comes to haircare!

On days when I straighten my hair I've been using the Argan De-Frizz and Shine Mist instead of my usual Hairspray and I've noticed that my hair stays sleek throughout the day. I also love the deep shine too and this is very noticeable in both my straight and curly hairstyles. 

After washing my hair with the Argan Colour Protect Shampoo & Condtioner I run a couple of drops of the Rejuvenating Argan Oil Elixir through my hair when it's damp/towel dried. I love the results when my hair is completely dried, it looks and feels so soft, silky and healthy and like I mentioned before, it leaves my hair with no tangles or frizz so it's easy to brush and style. 

RICH Hair Care Have an Amazing Range for men and women.


























You can find these beautful hair saviours on RICH Haircare Website 

You can find RICH Hair Care on:



Happy Hair Days!!

Thanks for reading, as always!





*Samples were provided for this review, All thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% Genuine*