August Favourites!


Hey Guys!


So I thought I'd go through some of the products that have been wowing me this month for this post.

So Here goes.....


The Amazing CrownbrushUK 35 Colour 'Smoke It Out Too' Eyeshadow Palette, If you follow me on Social Media you'll no doubt have seen me raving about this palette that is an absolute bargain and must-have for only £21.99. I've been loving the Matte and Shimmer shades. I'm also a big fan of CrownbrushUK's Brushes. I've added some new ones to my collection but I also have some from 2014 which I still use. They are Amazing quality and long lasting.  


This stunning palette can inspire and create so many different looks from subtle to dramatic! Perfect selection of Matte and Shimmer shades. See my full review plus swatches of this dreamy palette Here!


I also did a post away back in 2014 on my first purchase of CrownbrushUK brushes and their Amazing 10 colour concealer palette. You can read all about that Here!



You may know that I have really long hair and I've been curling it lately so I've been loving this VO5 'Shape My Style Voluptuous Waves Creation Hairspray 300ml) It keeps my waves on fleek all day, even into the next day. Great hold without stickiness. You can purchase it Here!

I've also been loving Toni and Guy's 'Prep Volume Plumping Mousse 222ml' This is perfect for giving my fine hair extra body, thickness and volume. My hair feels bare without it. You can find it Here!


I was sent this lovely Millionaire Hair Mist to review and it's lovely for adding shine and a nice scent to your hair without being too overpowering. You can find out where to purchase this divine Hair Mist on the jkbargent website. You can also find them on Twitter


I'm utterly obsessed with the Rich Hair Care Range and what it has done for my hair. My hair feels stronger, more glossy and the colour more vibrant. You can read all about my thoughts on this Award Winning range in this Post!


Newtons Labs is the Perfect skincare range for people like myself who have oily/sensitive/blemish prone skin. These Strips are Amazing and really unclog your pores. Find out how I got on with these and more in the Newtons Labs range in my post Here!


I'd heard so many positive things about NYX Cosmetics so I thought I'd order a few of their eyeshadows and I can't get over how Fantastic they are, easy to blend, rich colours. I'm looking forward to trying a few more of their products the next time I do another Boots Haul. 


My other half and I enjoyed this Fantastic Subscription Box from Date Night Every month you and your partner receive a surprise box full of goodies with a different theme. We were excited to see that this box was all about 'Relaxing'. The Gorgeous box included lovely items aimed at helping you relax from Lavender bath/massage oil to Lavender Scented Tea Lights. We had a lovely evening of Pampering, relaxing and de-stressing. All the products were a hit and the packaging was lovely. You can find out more about Date Night on:


I'd been looking for some decent False Lashes for ages. I used to wear them a few years ago and have started getting into them again. I'd seen a lot of Glamorous looks created with Red Cherry Lashes and looked into them. I wanted to make sure they were Cruelty Free first. I ordered them from FalseEyelashes.co.uk the delivery was first class and free! So far I'm loving these lashes and looking forward to trying different styles. 



I ordered a few Autumn bits and pieces from MissPap and came across this cute purse. I really liked the design and it's big enough to fit all my bits and pieces in. The Purse retails at only £6.00. 


I've decided to kick-start my Instagram again. I'm terrible at Instagram lol. I'm going to make more of an effort at it this time round so if you fancy giving me a follow, I'll follow you back... you can find my Insta here -  https://www.instagram.com/caledoniankitty/ 


 And I've also created a new one for TheBloggersPost - https://www.instagram.com/the_bloggers_post/ 

What have been your Favourite products this month?

As Always, Thank You for reading my post!

You can find me on:


All Enquiries to: Caledoniankblog@yahoo.co.uk