The @PurrfectGiftBox for you & your Furbabies!!


So, you may have seen quite a few pet gift boxes floating around aimed at Cats and Dogs but how about a subscription box that both you and your beloved pet can share and enjoy... 

I was lucky enough to be sent one of the My Purrfect Gift Boxes through the post and I have to say...I loved it and my two cats 'Freddie Mercury & MJ' were pretty impressed too.

Other pet subscription boxes I have seen have the usual pet toys and treats but this box was different, more exciting and unique. There were gifts and treats for you and your cat to enjoy, natural products and also handmade. 

I really liked the attention to detail on everything from the packaging (that was first class and secure) to the wrapping inside with a little ribbon and tag with my cats names on, it felt very personalised.

It was exciting because I didn't know what was going to be in the box, there were lots of little surprises and before I even could get through the box my cats were going crazy.




I was very impressed with the packaging and attention to detail. 



I loved how personalised the box was and was excited to see what was inside underneath the pretty packaging.







The box also has an information card with details of each product in your box. 



MJ made a beeline for the box straight away



Freddie Mercury was just as intrigued 




All these goodies in one box 





Unique handmade cat lovers gifts like the cat shopper bag you see above is an example of some of the lovely handmade gifts you'll find in one of these subscription boxes


Here is an idea of some of the other treats and gifts you may find in your Purrfect Gift Box 










































I loved how unique the gifts were, like the 'Cat Nip lip balm' and the surprises each time I reached into the box. 

What's also great to know about My Purrfect Gift Box is that a portion of the cost of each Subscription box goes to support UK Cat charities, rescue centres and Animal shelters.

Subscriptions start at £15.95 per month. You can order a Gift box as a one time gift to a fellow cat lover or to treat yourself and your cat. 

You can also set up a month to month subscription or one for every three months. You could also choose the option of one every six months.

You can change your subscription or cancel at any time. 

The Lovely folks at My Purrfect Gift Box advise to be as early as you can with your orders as there are only a limited number of boxes available so order as early as you can to avoid disappointment.

Each subscription box varies and you will be sent surprises in every box. 


You can find 'My Purrfect Gift Box' on:


As always Thanks for checking out my latest post!

Happy Caturday x