The Miracle Sponge For Oily/Spot prone skin from Award Winning @KonjacSponges



Hi Guys & Gals,


I've been looking forward to doing this post for the past few days because I'm excited about this new addition and now essential part of my daily skincare routine and wanted to share it with you.

With the weather being as hot and humid as it's been my skin hasn't exactly been on best form and the scrubs that I've been using recently haven't been helping so I was intrigued when I heard about the Konjac Sponge Co Sponges. They sounded great and being lucky enough to get my mits on the Konjac Facial Puff Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal I was about to be impressed.

On first glance the sponge was hard with a little string attached to it so I was interested to know how it was going to work. After reading the directions, I soaked the sponge in some water and was amazed to see and feel the sponge go from solid to a soft spongy texture.

As instructed I rubbed the sponge onto my face gently in circular motions and it felt really comfortable and nice on my skin. I didn't use any cleanser as with this sponge you have the option of using cleanser or just the sponge itself. It was a pleasant experience using the sponge on my face.

Afterwards my skin felt so soft and like I'd had a facial. After a few days of humid weather it really was a breath of fresh air for my pores. 

The Konjac Facial Puff Sponge is aimed at people like myself who have Oily/Blemish prone skin. Konjac have a variety of sponges for men and women of all skin types. 

The sponges are re-usable and last up to 3 months. It is advised that you rinse the sponge after use and leave to dry naturally by hanging it by the little thread attached. After rinsing you must squeeze the sponge gently but do not wring or twist the sponge.

You can find this fantastic little skin saver on The Konjac Sponge Co Website for only £8.99 which I think is brilliant for a product as quality as this is and one that will last you for up to 3 months.

It is not surprising for me to tell you that The Konjac Sponge Co have won awards for their Amazing products and you'll be pleased to know that their products are Natural, Vegan and Cruelty Free.

These sponges don't just Cleanse and Exfoliate the skin but they also help prevent Ingrown Hairs and are 100 % Natural, Colouring and Additive Free. Kind to the Environment. 

"I love Konjac sponges! I use them on shoots pre makeup as they deep cleanse & polish the model's skin without agitating the skin to leave a smooth canvas for me to work on"
KENNETH SOH | MAKE UP ARTIST

These sponges are perfect for your everyday routine. You can use them once or twice a day on their own or with cleanser, they're easy to wash, easy to dry and easy to store. They are also a great gift for any skincare/beauty addicts out there.

I highly recommend these sponges, your skin will thank you for it!

To find out more about The Konjac Sponge Co, you can find them on:





Do you have one of the Konjac Sponges as part of your daily skincare routine? Which one do you have or would like to try? Leave a comment below if you like!

Thanks as always for checking out my latest post!

Here's to more Happy Skincare Days with my Konjac Sponge!


*Sample was provided for this review, all thoughts and opinions expressed on this product are my own and 100% genuine*