The Best Body Scrub...Ever!!!


Hey Everyone!


If you're a regular reader of my blog or follow me on Social Media you'll know of my Obsession with Body Scrubs. I've tried every kind of brand I can think of but I think the best I have used has got to be Organic & Fairtrade Coffee Scrub (Salted Caramel)  from 'For All My Eternity'. I've only just started using this dreamy scrub recently and I wish I'd discovered it sooner.

Like I said before, I have gone through quite a number of body scrubs over the years but not one of them has left my skin as soft as the Salted Caramel has. In fact after I use the scrub I always feel fabulously fresh and my skin looks and feels Amazing.

The texture of the scrub and the fact that it spreads easily onto the skin (making a little go a long way) is divine. My skin was being thoroughly exfoliated whilst being soothed at the same time and once I rinsed the scrub off my skin and my overall body felt fantastic. 

With other scrubs sometimes they react quite harsh with sensitive skin but I didn't feel anything but comfortable when using this scrub, no redness or irritation, just an Amazing pampering experience.

The beautiful Salted Caramel scent uplifts you too and the scrub itself comes in quite a big pack (200g) for the bargain price of £15.99. I can imagine this pack will last me quite a while because I used a hand full of the scrub and was able to cover my body evenly. 

The whole experience during and after using the product was really luxurious and I felt a million dollars. 

The Salted Caramel Coffee Scrub  is the UK's first Organic Coffee Scrub and contains skin treats such as Dead Sea Salt, Vitamin E, Argan, Pomegranate, Sweet Almond and coconut together with a blend of Organic Ground Robusta Coffee and Brown Sugar. It is bursting with Vitamins and Minerals.

The Scrub is fabulous for all those common problem areas you might be trying to tackle such as cellulite , dry skin and stretch marks. It removes impurities and dead skin cells from the body and leaves your skin fresh, toned and revitalised.

This product is suitable for women and men and great to use at any time of the day. I've used it in the shower in the morning to give my skin a boost. I have also used it in the evening and it helped my skin and body to feel rejuvenated. There's never a wrong time to use this scrub, it's the perfect indulgence and treat to yourself and your skin.




The scrub also comes in a handy, fuss free resealable pack. I have to say that this is the best scrub I've used in ages. I can't remember a scrub where I've felt as fabulous after using it as I have with this one. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the benefits to my skin with more regular use of the scrub. 

You can purchase this beautiful Salted Caramel Scented Scrub Here!

You can aslo find out more about 'For All My Eternity' on:


*****Free Delivery on All Orders Over £35*****

Happy Pampering!!!!





*Sample was provided for this review, all thoughts and opinions were my own and 100% Genuine*