My thoughts on Covershoot Cosmetics!



Hey Everyone!


There's a new budget brand launching in the UK that will be available in Poundland and Savers called Covershoot Cosmetics


Covershoot Cosmetics have a range of products from Nail Polish Remover to Foundation at affordable prices. 





My Favourite of the products reviewed was the Twist Pot/Nail Polish Remover. I have had a similar product in the past and always found Nail Polish removers in this capacity really handy. This method of removing nail polish is very fuss and mess free and saves nail polish remover and cotton wool going everywhere. I found this remover got rid of my polish with a couple of twists. A great product!

The Eyebrow Kit contains colours black, brown and beige with a primer. also included is a set of tweezers and applicator brush. The packaging is simple and there's instructions of how to use the Eyebrow kit in the underside of the palette. 

With the eyebrow Kit I found the powders to be a bit too chalky so applied a little bit of the product each time as the powder was going all over the place. The smell of the powders was what you would expect from a a budget eyebrow Kit. I would advise to apply the primer to the back of your hand first to warm it up a bit before application to help it spread a bit more easily. 

The countouring palette again has instructions in the underside on how to Contour, Bronze and Highlight using the 3 colours provided. Again with it being a budget brand it's hit or miss, some budget brands are fabulous and some don't hit the mark. Everyone is different but for me the contour palette was a bit too waxy and didn't work so well on my sensitive/oily skin. 

I would definitely recommend the Nail Poilsh Remover!

You can find Covershoot Cosmetics on: 


You can find me on: 







*Samples were provided for this review, all thoughts and opinions are mine and 100% Genuine*