Little Handmade Luxuries From Ireland

One of my favourite ways to spend my time especially after a long day is to have a pamper session to wash off the day, relax my tired muscles, unwind and refresh my skin. I think it's important for your general wellbeing to have time to relax and treat your skin, it makes you feel so much better.

I spend quite a lot of money on Pampering products. My bathroom is full of products but only a tiny percentage that is handmade. I was excited when I was contacted and introduced to The Handmade Soap Co (Even the name sounds luxurious and conjours up images of fresh, divinely scented soaps) and not only do they make handmade soaps, they also do a range of different products.

These gorgeous products which come in beautiful vintage packaging are also:

- Made with 100 % Natural Ingredients 
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
- Cruelty Free
- Handmade in County Meath, Ireland
- Products are free from all parabens, petrochemicals and SLS's
- Products contain Essential Oils, Plant and Botanic Extracts
- They only use Environmentally Friendly Vegetable Inks and only use FSC Approved card in all their packaging.
- Products are suitable for men and women 
- They also have a range of Scented Candles and Diffusers
- Ideal as a treat for yourself or a gift for a loved one
- Products are beautifully displayed in a secure box 
- Shipping worldwide, free delivery within EU on orders over €50

Have a peek at the pictures of the Gorgeous handmade products below and find out how I got on with them.....



I loved the vintage style packaging and the attention to detail. When I opened the box the gorgeous scents filled the air and I could not wait to try these products. 















The bottles are so pretty and with the Dispensers so convenient. Great for keeping at home but handy when travelling.


The Lemongrass and Cedarwood Hand Wash is great for this time of year and the scent left me feeling summery and my hands refreshed. The handwash is lovely and silky working into a bubbly lather that leaves your hands feeling really clean, soft and smelling Gorgeous.







I loved the scent of this Grapefruit & May Chang Shower Gel I'd never tried this scent before and I used the gel in both the shower and the bath. My skin was left silky soft and smooth. I also found that the shower gel was also great for shaving your legs too!







After washing my hands with the Lemongrass and Cedarwood Hand Wash, I treated my hands to this delightful Lemongrass and Cedarwood Hand Cream My hands felt brand new!




























Being a big fan of Lavender I also loved The Lavender, Rosemary, Thyme & Mint Soap Like the shower gel, I use this gorgeous soap in the Shower and Bath. I love the scent and the way my skin feels after using it. The bar of soap itself is very thick so I imagine it to last quite a while. 




I loved using these products and continue to use them. There is just too many positive things to say about the products I could go on and on.

You can find all the products above and more on The Handmade Soap Website. You can also find them on: Twitter | Website | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | Youtube


As always thanks for checking out my post and Happy Pampering!!!