Award your skin with a 100 % Natural Treat from @AASkincare


Have you been feeling hot and bothered in this humid weather, need a little pick-me-up/skin refresher? I've been loving the 100 % Natural Frankincense and Rose Face Toner from AA Skincare

This beautifuly light scented spray is Vegan friendly and contains skin goodies such as:


- Rose Water
- Frankincense Water
- Witch Hazel
- Honey Suckle and Japanese Honeysuckle
- White Willow Bark Extract
- Pomegranate
- Oat Kernal Extract


The Frankincense and Rose Face Toner is a Must-Have in this weather to keep in your Bag, At your desk at work or at home. It instantly refreshes your skin and gives you an instant lift.

I found the toner left my skin feeling fresher and I love the scent so much. It's a very light frangrance, not overpowering.

The spray is suitable for all skin types 

You can spray the product on cotton wool and apply to your face and neck to prepare for moisturising, I also like giving my face a little spritz when I'm feeling hot and bothered, it really cools me down and feels great on my skin. 





You can find this little beauty on the AA Skincare Website where it retails at £7.98

There is also a Frankincense and Rose Face Lotion and Gel which are just as Amazing. You can find these products and other skin saviours on the AA Skincare Website


You can find out more about AA Skincare by checking out the following links:


Happy Pampering!

Thank you as always for checking out my latest post x 





*Sample was provided for this review, all thoughts and opinions are mine and are 100% genuine*