A Must-Have for all Beauty Junkies! #LittleKnownBox



Hey Everyone!


So this is the first time I've reviewed a Beauty Subscription box so it was all a bit exciting for me as a beauty product obsessive. I'd been looking at Beauty Subscription boxes but wasn't sure which one to go for as I'd read both positive and negative reviews from fellow bloggers.

Luckily I struck gold and reviewed the Fantastic Little-Known Box and to say I was impressed is an understatement! 

The box itself is very classy and elegant and I wondered what products would be inside. When I opened up the box to find all kinds of Gorgeous beauty treats I was amazed that so much could pack into the box. 

I was so excited about it that I wanted to try everything straight away. I painted my nails with the Gorgeous 'Candy Pink' and 'Pink Bikini' polish from HJmanicure 

This divine July edition box included: 

- Candy Pink & Pink Bikini Nail Polish from HJmanicure.

- Towel Off Shampoo Foam from Waterless

- Lavender and Lime with Calendula Oil Reviving Body Butter from SoapNSkin

- Conditioning & Volumising Mascara from Odylique

- Radiance Face Mask from Balance Me

- The box also contained some Argan Oil samples from Simply Argan





















































I loved all of the products included in this July edition of Little-Known Box they were all great quality and a real treat. This would make the perfect treat to yourself or a fellow beauty enthusiast. 

Inside the box you will also find some information leaflets about the products included in your monthly box and some vouchers.

When signing up to 'Little-Known Box' You have the choice of  3, 6 or 12 month Subscription plan or a Gift Subscription.

For Optimum savings, Little-Known Box recommend signing up to the annual subscription plan. Once you are all set up with the subscription your box (which includes surprise beauty treats every month) will be sent out to you around the 21st of the month and an email will be sent to you to let you know it's on it's way to you. 

Once you have your box, don't forget to Tag  (@LittleKnownBox)  #LittleKnownBox in your tweets with a pic.

You can find 'Little-Known Box' on:



Get Your Glam On!!!!

As always thanks for reading my latest post!





*Sample was provided for this review, all thoughts and opinions are mine and are 100% Genuine*