Scented Candles Handmade in Cornwall

If you're a regular reader of my blog or follow me on Twitter you'll know of my obsession for candles, especially scented ones. 

I noticed on Twitter a few weeks ago that the lovely Karen Davey was looking for bloggers to do some reviews of her Luxuriously handmade scented candles and I couldn't resist so I contacted her about it. Karen was lovely and posted out a Gorgeous handmade candle all the way from Cornwall.

This luxurious candle was 'Rock Salt & Driftwood' scented (also infused with seaweed, water lily and spices). I'd never had this kind of scented candle before so it was nice to try a different scent. The candle came in a convenient tin which is also handy if you don't have candle holders and prevents candle wax from going everywhere. I also like the idea that you can just pop the lid on the tin and take your candle anywhere with you and not have to worry about it being damaged as it's all secure in the tin.

As soon as the candle arrived (secure in a parcel box) I was burning it straight away, the scent was refreshing and reminded me of being on the seaside. It was like having a little bit of Cornwall in my home. 

On Karen's Website you'll find even more divinely scented soy candles, all homemade in Cornwall. You'll also find other products such as Lampshades, Cushions, Box Cushions, Curtains and Bunting. 

To Keep up to date with latest products and offers you can sign up to the Newsletter

On the website you can also have a browse at the KarenDaveyBlog 



You can find Karen Davey and more about her beautiful handmade products on: Twitter | Website | Facebook | Youtube